Lowest prices for your stay
US$86
View deal
Travelocity
Hotels.com
Official Hotel
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

I was working in the area and wanted to have a homemade style breakfast... not Tim Hortons or MacDonald’s... I steak and eggs type of Breakfast. This place is right on Hwy 21 in the middle of Kindersley, lots of parking and a huge hotel so I thought this place should be a great choice. The service was quick, lots of tables, only a few people but let’s give it a try. The waitress was very pleasant, she seemed to have my order right, but she should have written it down. Most of what I asked for was correct, but it was very disappointing that I didn’t get the breakfast I ordered. It was warm and better than a fast food breakfast but ..... Don’t bother to ask me what I want then just bring me whatever is convenient. It’s. It like they were super busy. The prices were reasonable, portions were also reasonable. It’s an older place, but a clean place. Very limited breakfast menu. I might stop by again, would have been nice to get the breakfast I ordered, perhaps she had something on her mind...

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights in the older building and it was very old and outdated. Had a suite that was facing the pool and the door to the "balcony" did not have a lock on it and there is a huge gap in between the bars and the floor so my 2 year old could have easily fell through and not to mention any older kid could pull a chair up and climb over the balcony. Not safe whatsoever. The pool had bugs floating in it and the stairs up to the slide were extremely slippery. There was brown stuff floating up the sink when the water was running and there was garbage stuffed behind the mini fridge. My sheets had chocolate (I'm hoping chocolate) stains on them. Everything smelled moldy and the walls are super thin. Definitely would not recommend staying here.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Roving20903627174, General Manager at Kindersley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2019

I would like to take this time to thank you for your comments from your past stay with us. I do apologize that the stay wasn't the best one for you. The cleanliness should have been much better. As much as we never want to see these comments I truly appreciate them, as we can't address issues if we don't know about them. We will have maintenance take a look at the room you were in as yes that door is supposed to be locked. I am hoping you will reach out to me at the hotel to discuss in further detail. Again I am truly sorry for the stay you had with us.

Chris Regier

Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

I stayed in the older building. The feel is a little more "Corner Gas" than The Hilton. The room was clean, the decor is just a little tired. Not bad for a small town... if you're used to city hotels, lower your standards.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Roving20903627174, General Manager at Kindersley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2019

Thank you for your comments from your stay with us. I am happy to hear that your room was clean. We also have a newer building across from our Main Building that I would highly recommend trying on your next trip to Kindersley. Between Our Main Building and the Newer building we feel that we can accommodate anyone's budget. We look forward to taking care of you again next time you are travelling to Kindersley.

Chris Regier

Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

You can forgive the dated decor and lack of modern amenities, but it’s hard to overlook the lack of housekeeping and the terrible service from the front desk. Oour room did not get cleaned and it was a constant struggle to find a clean towel to shower or use the pool. The front desk staff could seem to care less, and can’t even look you in the eye. Not to mention that the place was filthy.
Definitely won’t be staying here again!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
CharleneB1190, Director of Sales at Kindersley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2018

I would like to take this time to apologize that you didn’t have a great experience with us during your stay. I know our housekeeping staff work diligently to ensure the rooms are cleaned, but your room being missed should not have happened. We have spoken to the staff that worked the weekend and are continuing to coach them on their performances to ensure that all our guests have an enjoyable time.

If you could please reach out to me, I would like the opportunity to speak to you directly about your stay. You can contact me via email at chris_r@novahotels.ca

Again, I do apologize for your experience and look forward to connecting with you.

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Kindersley Inn because their sister hotel, the Nova Inn only had smoking rooms available. There is a pipeline going through the area so things were busy.
The room was clean, comfortable and quiet so our expectations were exceeded on that front. The front desk staff were very helpful and accommodating.
It was hard to discern the lounge from the pub but the restaurant was way over on the other side so a little easier to miss. However the food was surprisingly good. Well, mine was; hers wasn’t.
Overall a good stopover in Kindersley.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple