“What a blast!”

Parachutisme Adrenaline
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: You want to experience your first tandem skydive jump close to Montreal and Parachutisme Adrénaline wants to share this experience with you. We will allow you to discover the glorious landscape from the Laurentians to Saint-Jérôme. Designed for two people, an instructor and a passenger, the tandem skydive system is made in a way that lets you have a taste of parachuting while allowing your tandemmaster take care of the details. Your skydive adventure begins with an airplane ascent of about 15 minutes where you can admire the view and then... you take to the air. After a freefall of at 200 km/h, your tandem skydive instructor activates the parachute and directs you gently to the landing area.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed August 21, 2016

I has such a great time! The staff is very nice and friendly! Super chill, therefore, very reassuring. The view from the plane was breathtaking! But the jump! The jump was worth the nerveracking anticipation! I would do it all over again in a heart beat!

All reviews
"video package"
"an amazing experience"
"whole experience"
"thank you so much"
"whole team"
"my friend"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this place"
"instructor"
"feeling"
"jumping"
"equipment"

Reviewed August 20, 2016

I booked this skydiving trip with this company as a groupon was available at what seemed to be a great price. We found out the price was offered off their own site as well so no real discount but now that that's over, Let's talk about the great experience!
Jumped with Cassy and he was great! Took some great shots and video, photos package was a great deal! They make things fun and enjoyable! Will definetely return! Great staff! They make sure you have a great time!
Only downsides were the price discount I mentionned earlier, the photos taken by an independent company which are not included in the 100$ we spent on photos like group photos or landing photos (I think they should be included), finally we get souvenir shirts but only medium large are available so we have to pay extra for a different shirt if we take smaller or bigger. Nonetheless, I've written it before and I will write it again, I will be back!

Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

I highly recommend this place! The staff is great and super friendly!! Whether you're a first timer or an experienced jumper, you'll enjoy it for sure!

Reviewed August 3, 2016

Love this place! Great staff and easy to get to from Montreal! I highly recommend!
Nice place to visit with your family: kids have a blast looking at the skydivers (and you will too)

Date of experience: July 2016
paradrenaline, Manager at Parachutisme Adrenaline, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2016

Thank you for your comment Caro . The owners also have young children and we do our best to make the experience as positive as possible for our customers and their young fans.