Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Review Highlights

An Amazing Experience

Reviewed October 1, 2018
Redox7
Montreal, Canada

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Maybe a bit too cold in October, I suggest to jump in summer, you don’t need gloves and a hat, so your pictures and video might be better (if it’s important for you)
I took the pictures/video option and it was worth it. The person your jumping with will have two go pro on his arm, so you’ll see yourself at anytime, even when you’ll decide to jump off the plane !
It is insane, really like it, I’m going back for sure !

Reviewed October 1, 2018

Had a blast with Vincent! He made the whole experience enjoyable and his calm demeanour made me feel safe...The entire personnel was welcoming, joyful and professional. The scenery was breath taking!! Could not have asked for a better experience...Merci Parachutisme Adrenaline!!!

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

It was an amazing first time :) !!!
I recommend this place for anyone looking for more than just a routine activity.

Reviewed August 23, 2018

It was fabulous.
Pure bliss.
My tandem buddy was Ariel.
He was extraordinary wonderful.
He made my video of the experience, absolutely amazing.
Thank you so much!

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

It was a great experience. I would recommend it to anyone looking to try parachuting. I probably will go again.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend this place!
It is my first jump and best gift for my 25th!!!
Such an amazing and special experience ! My friend and I have a wonderful time there! The staff there is great and super friendly! The video and photos are awesome, love it !! Love the feeling cross the cloud! I would do it again for sure!!
Thanks to my instructor JR and the whole team!!! :)

Bazoo777, Manager at Parachutisme Adrenaline, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Happy birthday Zou! and thanks so much for your wonderful review. Jeanremy will be so happy to read this. See you soon!

Reviewed July 30, 2018

OMG what a trill! It was crazy, amazing etc. I would do this again for sure. My instructor JeanRemy was awesome. He took me out of my comfort zone and made me live an amazing experience. Go for it, this is an experience you will never forget. The whole staff at Parachute adrenaline St-Jerome were great. Thumbs up!

Reviewed July 22, 2018

The team is amazing and the vue is wonderful :)
You will get fear and you will get a lot fun :)
Do it!

1  Thank Jean-Nicolas L
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

It has been years I’ve wanted to skydive and I am so so thankful I decided to take the jump here! To start off, the staff are very friendly and reassuring, while there, they treat you like royalty. I went with a large group of friends and everyone was taken care of the same way. Safety is their top priority, but so is fun. The instructors are all bubbly, fun and full of laughter. My instructor was Gregory, and he gave me the experience I’ve always dreamed of and more. Get him if you can, he takes the best videos too, makes jokes and makes the skydive as fun and reassuring as possible. And the view...I cannot put it into words. Take the dive here at parachute st Jerome!

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Best Time Ever Very efficient, reassuring, amusing and great energy ! Everything lasted 2 hours from the moment we arrived. The video package turned out great !

Thanks so much Lucie-Ann. We put everything in place to make this experience unique and memorable and it's really appreciated to take some of your time to tell us. See you soon.