Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$95
PricelineUS$95
Hotels.comUS$95
eDreamsUS$95
TravelocityUS$95
ZenHotels.comUS$100
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2020

From the moment I walked in, I felt like I had known the desk clerk all my life. Matt catered to my every whim with a smile. I think he was smiling. Hard to tell with a mask on. He answered all my questions as if it was a conversation. He acts like he loves his job and his personalized service was stellar. After his shift ended, I went to buy something at the (overpriced) minimart located in the lobby. Although I didn't have as much interaction with Jessica as I did with Matt. I got the same level of service before callin19g it a night in my comfortable bed in the room. Morning comes and I meet Ralph (hotel manager) who I never met before but had a conversation with when he worked at another hotel. Once again, stellar service especially with the breakfast items on offer. The hot buffet breakfast is not available due to covid-19. In saying this, I have to mention that the hotel is well equipped to help stop the spread of the virus. In fact, when I checked in, Matt gave me a list of measures the hotel has put on place. The only downfall is that I requested a king bed and received 2 queen instead. I was told that because I requested a main floor and there were no king beds available, they gave me queens. Not a major problem. Everything else went off without any problems. I also like the fact that the shower has full rolling doors rather than shower curtains and the hot water never runs out. It also takes mere seconds to heat up. Clean spacious room and complete with mini fridge and microwave.. Reservations are essential. I highly recommend this hotel. I felt like family. Thanks once again to the stellar service from Matt, Jessica and Ralph.

Room tip: Rooms on the 2nd floor (no elevators) are usually a few dollars less. Rooms on the first floor have patio doors leading to the parking lot.
Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank IrwinG1968
Lyndsay Browley, General Manager at Comfort Inn Montreal Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share you feedback. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Matthew. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed March 1, 2020

We had our car stolen this past week from this hotel using the parksleepfly service. Please be aware of the RISK that one is accepting by using this service and leaving your car. The hotel staff were helpful but are clear that they are not responsible and do NOT monitor the parking (not even sure there are video cameras). When filing our police report, they were clear that this is COMMON in the Montreal area and they recommend that people choose gated, locked, monitored lots close to the airport over a service like this. We hope that this doesn't happen to anyone else. Please be aware of the risks that might not be worth the money you are saving.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank SLPinVT

I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. We hope you will give us another chance in the future!

Reviewed December 29, 2019

It was very friendly and very clean. Breakfast was very good. Staff extremely helpful. We had free WiFi and it was very quiet and the parking was in excellent condition. We had a wonderful breakfast supplied with our stay overnight.

1  Thank Helene B

Thank you for spending Christmas with us - we hope you had Happy Holidays and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed December 25, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel as it was close to the Lakeshore hospital, which is where a loved one was situated. The hotel is super clean, the beds are very comfortable and the daily breakfast really hot the spot.

If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would!

We will definitely visit again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank frannimak

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We look forward to accommodating you in the future!

Reviewed December 13, 2019

We booked this room at the last minute upon deciding to stay in Montreal an additional night due to the weather back in NY. Our check in was fast and efficient, Lucie was very nice and helpful and was able to find us a room on the 1st floor as they did not have an elevator.
Our room was a drive up room so we had an easy load in and load out the next morning. Very comfortable with two beds and spacious bathroom. The TV was off center from the room, but had US channels to watch NFL games that evening. Very clean and quiet.
If we were in this area I would stay here again.

1  Thank Carmen Marie J

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in town!