Lowest prices for your stay
HolidayInn.com
Free cancellation until 21-06-22
Booking.comUS$124
Expedia.comUS$123
PricelineUS$124
All reviews parking lot convenient location comfortable hotel room facing one night stay montreal airport business highway mall shuttle pillows tournament canada server
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2020 via mobile

I stayed here unexpectedly for one night. I’ve stayed in many IHG properties, particularly Holiday Inn, and this one is true to the brand. Very nice check in experience. They have plexiglass and hand sanitizer. At the elevator doors there was a huge thing of sanitizing wipes so that when I got in the room I could wipe down all the surfaces. The room was spotless, quiet and comfortable. It was extremely hot and humid but the air conditioning kept me very cool. I didn’t tour the property but did see that the shuttle is running. Definitely recommend.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 28, 2020

We were booked here by the airline because of a missed connection. Staff was friendly and helpful, everything was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the selection of pillows was a nice touch. I liked that they took bookings for the morning shuttle to the airport so you were confident to have a seat.

We had to leave too early for the breakfast, but a delicious sandwich packaged by the restaurant and stored in the room mini-fridge worked well as an alternative.

The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was that we weren't there long enough to check out all of the facilities, but this hotel exceeded my expectations.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed February 10, 2020 via mobile

My family and I recently went to Montreal and stayed at the Holiday Inn located in Pointe-Claire. The hotel was very well maintained, the rooms were spotless and the staff were outstanding. There is a full-service restaurant situated which we took advantage of and had a great meal. We would certainly recommend this location without hesitation

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2020

Was here for a couple of nights for business. This hotel was just a few blocks from the office and close to the airport. Room was fresh and comfortable. Rooms were very quiet, even though I had a room facing the very busy road (not right on the highway). Breakfast in my rate wasn't included but had it anyway. The buffet was standard breakfast fare and was well done. Coffee never empty, they even gave me a to go cup. Definitely stay here again if in Montreal. Oh yeah Airport shuttle was complimentary and quick

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Stevej74
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

We spent two nights at this hotel, the hotel was booked for our team for a tournament.
Great location, close the highway, restaurant, mall etc... comfortable bed and nicely played out rooms. From front desk to room service, Every employee we dealt with were very pleasant. We had breakfast at the hotel, buffet was very, fresh fruits and egg station. Service at the restaurant, also above average, our server, L Moore I think, was very thoughtful and patient with the kids.
I would not hesitate to go back or recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020