Lowest prices for your stay
US$171
Free cancellation until 21-05-22
Booking.comUS$125
Expedia.comUS$125
StayForLongUS$171
All reviews evening reception happy hour montreal airport free drinks complimentary breakfast wings breakfast sandwich front desk staff omelette bar nice accommodations restful sleep exceeded my expectations variety of foods awesome experience a small kitchen area excellent quality hotel suite
Selected filters
Reviewed February 24, 2020

I had always stayed at the Holiday Inn airport, but because of cost, I decided to stay at this revamped Comfort Inn which is now an Embassy Suits. I will keep coming back, although it is not your common Embassy Suits, but it is very neat and clean, the people were very pleasant and accommodating. Enjoyed my stay tremendously.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
BishoySalib, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2020

Dear OhioFreddie:

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the Hotel to your liking. We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed February 15, 2020

We experienced a significant delay in our flight leaving Mexico & finally arrived in Montreal in the middle of a snowstorm. We had missed our connecting flight home & Air Canada provided us with an overnight stay at this hotel. It is conveniently located close to the international airport & although arriving unexpectedly at midnight, we were warmly greeted by front desk staff. Two rooms were quickly arranged for us on the same floor & both were lovely, clean & well appointed. Beds were of good quality & we enjoyed a short, but good nights sleep. There was a good selection of both hot & cold items for breakfast & we enjoyed fresh omelettes cooked for us & delivered to the table. Morning front desk staff assisted us in arranging alternate transportation & were very helpful, friendly & courteous. A short, but pleasant stay.

Dear Carson_W995:

Reviewed February 9, 2020

I travel 200 days a year. This was the best hotel I have stayed in for two years. Tony at front desk was highlight of stay. Courteous, knowledgeable, problem solver, wonderful.
Room was spacious, very clean
Breakfast great
Close to everything and shuttle always on time.
Everything exceeded my expectations.
Restaurant very good, could use more selection on menu.

2  Thank lewwd

Dear lewwd:

Reviewed February 7, 2020

Rooms were clean. Recognized I was Hilton honours. The hotel was clean and the breakfast was one of the best and included in Tate. I also received comp beverage tickets for every night of my stay highly recommend this hotel

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear marilynmacd0nald:

Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

I was assigned to work in the Montreal area and I chose to stay at this hotel for two nights. The clerk at the front desk was Friendly and very helpful. This hotel is new or newly upgraded. My one bedroom suite has a modern decor and very comfortable. I was told all the drinks and snacks in the kitchen area were complimentary and there was a counter filled with goodies and several drinks in the fridge.
I enjoyed the happy hour with 2 free drinks and a nice variety of foods. The bar tender came to my table and asked if I was ready for my second drink. It’s really cold up here (I live in the states) so I had dinner at the hotel restaurant. My server, Gabrielle, was perfect. Super friendly and gave me restaurant suggestions for my dinner tomorrow. The wings were tasty and the onion rings were crispy and hot. They do offer a wide variety of dishes much more healthy than what I ordered.
If I’m ever back in this area, the Embassy Suites Montreal Airport will definitely be my choice.

Date of stay: January 2020