Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$126
Expedia.comUS$126
PricelineUS$126
eDreamsUS$126
FindHotelUS$126
StayForLongUS$172
All reviews evening reception happy hour montreal airport free drinks complimentary breakfast wings breakfast sandwich front desk staff omelette bar nice accommodations restful sleep exceeded my expectations variety of foods awesome experience a small kitchen area excellent quality hotel suite
Selected filters
Reviewed February 29, 2020

Recently had my flight cancelled and got booked in at Embassy Suites at Montreal Airport. Bit of a drive from the airport for an airport hotel (there is a shuttle, but I took Uber). Got to the hotel, check in easy, hit the evening social, free drink and snacks, then hit the gym, which was good, treadmills, elliptical and bike, plus weights. In the morning, had free breakfast, bacon, eggs, french toast, excellent, and grabbed the shuttle to the airport. Overall very good stay.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
BishoySalib, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2020

Dear David B:

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the Hotel to your liking. We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed February 24, 2020

I had always stayed at the Holiday Inn airport, but because of cost, I decided to stay at this revamped Comfort Inn which is now an Embassy Suits. I will keep coming back, although it is not your common Embassy Suits, but it is very neat and clean, the people were very pleasant and accommodating. Enjoyed my stay tremendously.

Dear OhioFreddie:

Reviewed February 15, 2020

We experienced a significant delay in our flight leaving Mexico & finally arrived in Montreal in the middle of a snowstorm. We had missed our connecting flight home & Air Canada provided us with an overnight stay at this hotel. It is conveniently located close to the international airport & although arriving unexpectedly at midnight, we were warmly greeted by front desk staff. Two rooms were quickly arranged for us on the same floor & both were lovely, clean & well appointed. Beds were of good quality & we enjoyed a short, but good nights sleep. There was a good selection of both hot & cold items for breakfast & we enjoyed fresh omelettes cooked for us & delivered to the table. Morning front desk staff assisted us in arranging alternate transportation & were very helpful, friendly & courteous. A short, but pleasant stay.

Dear Carson_W995:

Reviewed February 9, 2020

I travel 200 days a year. This was the best hotel I have stayed in for two years. Tony at front desk was highlight of stay. Courteous, knowledgeable, problem solver, wonderful.
Room was spacious, very clean
Breakfast great
Close to everything and shuttle always on time.
Everything exceeded my expectations.
Restaurant very good, could use more selection on menu.

2  Thank lewwd

Dear lewwd:

Reviewed February 7, 2020

Rooms were clean. Recognized I was Hilton honours. The hotel was clean and the breakfast was one of the best and included in Tate. I also received comp beverage tickets for every night of my stay highly recommend this hotel

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels