Lowest prices for your stay
US$114
Free cancellation until 21-04-24
Travelocity
Priceline
StayForLongUS$159
All reviews omelette evening reception happy hour montreal airport free drinks complimentary breakfast wings breakfast sandwich front desk staff nice accommodations restful sleep exceeded my expectations variety of foods awesome experience a small kitchen area excellent quality hotel suite
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2020

Have stayed here several times. Room was great and spacious....incredibly clean and spotless. Everyone is ragging on the breakfast....we thought it was fine......if you have a dietary issues, these are not normal times. Plan ahead if needed ..either bring your own or stay somewhere else...Don't blame the hotel.

Date of stay: August 2020
3  Thank cruzcap
Bishoy Salib, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2020

Dear cruzcap,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the Hotel to your liking. We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed August 7, 2020 via mobile

Dear embassy suites by hilton montreal airport and future guest,

I’m publishing this as a review for any future individuals that would like to stay at this hotel. First thing I must bring up is a safety issue. The taps in the sinks and the tub could reach temperatures that could cause 3rd degree burns. If a child or someone of elderly age drew a bath they could very easily fill a tub or sink with water that would be so hot it would cause serious injury. Another problem with the bathroom facilities was the fact that the tub could not be plug; there for any guest that wanted to take a bath would be forced to use a cloth to plug the drain; so they could fill the tub. This became a concern after you finished your bath as the cloth used to plug the tub drain would be encrusted with a yellowish brown stain. Another concern was with the toilet and your ability to wipe your rear; when you tilted to one side the toilet itself would shake and move suggesting it wasn’t screwed into the floor properly. Another thing to point out is how small the bathtub is, it seems as though it was meant for only showers or small children. One last concern with the bathroom facilities is the fact you could not take a cold shower or bath. Normally this wouldn’t be a problem but with record breaking heat waves it seems like a necessity for any guest looking for a way to beat the heat. My next problem with the hotel is that of the air conditioning available in the rooms. While technically you could turn the temperature to as low as 18.5 the actual room temperature would never get lower than 22. One suggestion to aleavate this issue for future guest would be to offer a fan. The next issue I ran into during my stay was the beds themselves. They were very uncomfortable and caused back and spine pain so much so that I personally ended up using the pull out couch; as it was much better. I must also point out that the office chair that was provided in the office space was very uncomfortable and almost impossible to sit in for long durations; that being said the other two chairs that were in the room were much more comfortable and enjoyable to use in the office space. One problem that seemed rather odd was the positioning of the tv and the tv stand. It was in the coner and appeared to be chained or bolted to the wall. While you can shift the tv stand to fit different viewing angles it was still awkward to watch tv; in the particular position it was in. Some of the things we enjoyed during our stay was the lighting both in the bathroom and in the bedrooms. In the bathroom you had the option to use a night time mode which provided enough light to light the bathroom but not enough light as to wake you if you visited the bathroom during the night. The lights in the bedroom were fantastic particularly the ambient lighting that was embedded into the headboards of the beds themselves. This is ideal lighting before bedtime or early in the morning. The next thing I’d like to direct your attention to is the freaking amazing staff! They were always very polite and very friendly and addressed every one of our needs. I’d like to call out the cleaning staff, for their wonderful job at cleaning our rooms. They cleaned our room from top to bottom and even left us extra shampoos, soaps, and bath towels. The next thing I’d like to speak about is the breakfast at the hotel. During these covid times it’s understandable that they did not do their regular breakfast thing. They provided each guest with a variety of foods as well as coffee and orange juice. Each breakfast came with a danish, two cold hard boiled eggs, fruit cups, and a breakfast sandwich. I’d like to point out that they made microwaveable breakfast sandwiches. The sausage sandwich however, was always over cooked and turned the croissant it was on to turn into a cracker. The bacon sandwich was etable but wasn’t the greatest. The best sandwich they provide for breakfast was the breakfast wraps which had peppers and ham. I would like to suggest they also add a sandwich for individual’s that don’t eat pork as there is little options for a main breakfast course for them otherwise. It would also be nice if they made the breakfast times later for individuals that are coming from other time zones and that are adjusting to Montreal time. The staff did however, allow us to grab breakfast even though it was 30 minutes past the end of breakfast hours. Last but not least I need to call out the fantastic free high speed internet. I was able to do work, stream videos, update apps, use tablets, and phones all at the same time with no slow down in speed or quality of service. I did have to log in, or forget the network sometimes but it wasn’t difficult to log back in and aquire internet service again. Another thing to note about this hotel was it’s availability of hand sanitizers and wipes. They position them right in front of the elevators and were easy to spot and use.

I hope this detail review helps the hotel improve its services and helps inform any future guest with their own stay.

All the best to everyone.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear avatarguys,

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

I am sorry to learn about your unfortunate experience and that we fell short of your expectations upon your visit to us. I have addressed your comments with the concerned departments, however I am glad to know that our team were able to turn around the experience for you.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed August 5, 2020

One night stay here as a pitstop on the way to Charlevoix. Got upgraded to a suite, loved the spacious room that was spotlessly clean. I had a sound restful sleep.

Digital Key is a cool feature that enables you to avoid a face to face check-in, very useful in these COVID times. The staff was friendly!

My only complaint is that the breakfast was terrible. The bun in the breakfast sandwich was like rubber, inedible. I had to spit it out. We eventually bought some food along the way, I'd much rather just pay for edible food.

I'd still consider staying here again and avoid breakfast altogether because it's good value, quiet and the room is very spacious.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank vinayakn2014

Dear vinayakn2014,

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

I am sorry to learn about your unfortunate experience and that we fell short of your expectations upon your visit to us. I have addressed your comments with the concerned departments, however I am glad to know that our Front Desk and Housekeeping team were able to turn around the experience for you.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed August 3, 2020

This is our second time to stay at Embassy Suites. We decided to stay here versus staying at a Holiday Inn Hotel closeby because Embassy Suites provides breakfast and afternoon snacks

It also has one of the most spacious rooms for a double bed reservation with a small kitchen area and a spacious bathroom.

A day before our check in they already sent us a link to check in online and possible to get a digital key so we don't have to pass by the reception to pick up our key.Checking In and getting to our room can all be done online.Because of COVID there is no daily housekeeping service.

The restaurant was closed so meals were prepared and can be picked up at the restaurant area and you can have them to go or bring up to your room.

My only complaint, the bread they used for the breakfast sandwhich is so tough having been microwaved probably several times. They used to serve a better breakfast fare before COVID but now the breakfast is really bad.

Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank betty l

Dear betty l,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed March 15, 2020 via mobile

It’s so nice to see that this hotel has now put in a great buffet breakfast. The rooms are always great and clean and modern. The hotel is so centrally located and so close to many good shopping areas and restaurants.

Date of stay: December 2019