Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews sliding door an early flight comfortable bed front desk staff coffee machine park fly shuttle service parking airport montreal plug marriott
Selected filters
Reviewed September 22, 2020

We stayed here before due to the convenient location to catch an early flight. Rooms are nice with comfortable bed; no frills - pretty much geared for frequent travellers with a quick turnover or catching an early flight like us. Friendly check-in / check-out.

Will stay again if we have an early flight - way cheaper than Airport Marriott. Offers a 24-hour airport shuttle service. Park n Fly Express A and Valet is walking distance.

2  Thank ivanski
SASHA SAMUEL, Guest Services / Front Office at Aloft Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2020

I am glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay at Aloft. We look forward to hosting you again the next time that you are in town. Stay safe.

Reviewed September 21, 2020

Travelling during a global pandemic is creating undue anxiety for all travellers.
Upon checking into the Aloft Montreal Airport, my anxiety and apprehension were immediately put to rest. The Associate at the front desk was top-notch. She was extremely kind, helpful, and had a great sense of humour. She took the time to speak to me about myself and my family, and showed a genuine concern for our well being. I could tell that this Associate was far more than an exceptional employee, she was a wonderful human being.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mark B

We appreciate your review and are happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay at Aloft. We look forward to having you stay with us the next time that you are in Montreal. Stay safe.

Reviewed September 3, 2020

The reviews were mixed so I decided ro give Aloft a try so my points don't expire. This is during Covid-19 so I understand there are different protocols in place like mandatory masks for hotel guests. That didn't seem to apply to the front desk staff. After entering the room, I could only place calls by speakerphone and had issues with the a/c unit. Because of the coronavirus, nobody can enter my room to fix these issues. I mean, come on. What happens when I leave? They don't clean the room for 14 days? How about a different room? No dice. The bathroom looked clean until I took a shower. There is a bar that you can hold onto in the shower. Upon grabbing it, I felt some leftover body wash on the inside of the rail. Gross. All they offer in the shower is body wash and 2 in 1 shampoo with conditioner in dispensers affixed to the wall. There is 1 mini bar of soap by the sink but I doubt it is for the body. The closet doors are curtains and the windows have blinds that go up and down by chain pulleys. One of my friends tried to call my room for 30 minutes before someone at the front desk answered. There was nobody there when I went down at 7PM> I could have robbed anything from the snack bar (I didn't) and nobody would know. So here I am in a room with a speakerphone, an a/c unit that I can't work and nobody to help me with any roo problems because of Covid-19. Also, thank you for the invisible disinfecting wipes which according to Marriott Hotels are placed in every room. There is also a lack of hand sanitizing stations around the hotel. Go somewhere else if you want to be safe. Apparently the health of their staff is more important than the comfort of their guests.

Room tip: Go somewhere else for a better room.
1  Thank IrwinG1968
Benoit Chaumont, General Manager at Aloft Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2020

Dear IrwinG1968,

Thank you for your review, and for staying with us during these unusual times. I have shared your feedback about the level of cleanliness and maintenance with the team as a teachable moment as to how we can continue to improve our services and our Covid-19 protocols.

Regarding the masks, our Front Desk agent can remove these when interacting with the guest behind the plexiglass and when outside of the pod, they wear them. I am sorry to hear that you had a problem with the AC unit and the phone in the room. Because of the Covid-19 protocols, when a guest has an issue in the room, we move them to another room that has been verified.

We also turnover the checked out room 24-hours after the guest has checked out and if its a long stay reservation as per Marriott protocol, the room is serviced by Housekeeping on request by the guest only. This way we ensure that neither are in the room at the same time. Disinfecting wipes are available on request.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and for being loyal to the Marriott brand. We hope that your next stay with us will be much improved as we continue to work on reviewing and improving our Covid-19 protocols. If you have any further comments, please feel free to contact me directly.

Benoît

BChaumont@aloftmontrealairport.com

Reviewed March 8, 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for a night , very convenient if you have to catch a flight the next day , rooms were great and spacious , food at the hotel was not the best as their options were not the best , I would suggest to have. A walk around and find some good quality food instead.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank HenReeT
Reviewed February 21, 2020

Very close to the airport, didnt park here during our trip (there was cheaper parking right next door). Checked in the night before our flight, decided to eat at the restaurant located in the hotel due to not much as in walking distance. We never usually eat at hotel restaurants due to the lower quality and higher price but it was convenient this time, we got pizza which wasnt bad, came out quick, of course as expected expensive. The room was very clean and i LOVED the window blinds, they were built into the wall/window therefore it completely blocked out all light (couldnt sneak threw the ends/sides)-im a light sleeper so a decent bed and complete darkness is gold to me!) if you wanted some light, just dont pull them down all the way. We then stayed unexpectedly stayed when we returned from our trip-they had a room available and check in and out was just as pleasant & that bed was even more comfortable then the first one we got. When flying out of Montreal this will be my go to hotel.

Date of stay: November 2019