Lowest prices for your stay
US$95
SAVE US$53
Booking.comUS$95
PricelineUS$95
StayForLongUS$138
All reviews underground parking home away from home electric stove frozen meals small kitchenette hotel location clean rooms excellent location business trip close to the airport home2 highway gym amenities trans montreal couch
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2020

Pretty new I think, my usual wanted too much so I thought I would give this place a try. The customer service was exceptional, I thought my key became demagnetized and the girl at the front desk walked me all the way to my room on the 6th floor to ensure I had no other issues getting up the elevator and in my room. The two things I liked most about the room was the window which was basically floor to ceiling and although I used next to nothing the kitchen amenities were impressive with place settings for four or more. Not sure why you would need a place setting for six without a table to eat at. I mean why would you entertain for a meal if everyone had to eat on their laps, it was only a Queen bed so having a bunch of people stay in the room would not be comfortable.
When I arrived I noticed earplugs beside the bed and thought that it is not in the flight path for Dorval but when I retired I quickly realized it was for the highway, I am not a light sleeper and the highway noise was certainly an issue and I was on the 6th floor!!

Date of stay: March 2020

Dear Mr. McLean,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy with the noise disturbance from our neighborhood. We do offer white noise machines in our all rooms, guests have told us that they are helpful. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed March 13, 2020

All very new, good rooms, full cooking ability etc. Gym and pool were both good, staff were excellent, parking was free and easy. Would stay here again for sure when i am in the area. Bit loud if you have a low numbered room, 01 etc but they are nice suites

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Pathfinder588148
Management response:Responded September 12, 2020

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed March 1, 2020

Good internet around 60 Mbps. Someone understood if they pay a bit more they can get good WiFi for there customers. Also one of the most modern hotels I have been to. there is free Parking underground.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank seancookie101

Reviewed February 20, 2020 via mobile

Had to be in the area for a quick stay. The hotel was in the area where I needed to be. It's very close to Dorval Airport. The room has a good sized refrigerator and small kitchenette, a couch and sufficient space for one person to manage with room to spare. It's a no frills hotel for sure, in an area with nothing immediately around it, but if you need to be in the area, it's perfectly acceptable and clean.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Mizlabel

Reviewed January 29, 2020

Property is brand new. Amazing breakfast with lot of frozen meals to choose from. Free indoor parking considering the rough weather here at montreal. Great cozy pool for family to have fun.
24*7 coffee, tea was an added bonus. The kitchen was well equipped, If you need an electric stove just stop by the reception.
The only minor concern i had is they had shampoo but no conditioner in the room. We were put on the 6th floor and the look on the highway on a snowy day was just amazing.
The room was a little cold in spite of keeping the weather at 24 celcius

Room tip: 6th floor looking the highway
Date of stay: January 2020