Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Free cancellation until 21-07-03
Booking.comUS$125
Hotels.comUS$125
Expedia.comUS$125
All reviews underground parking sound machine electric stove frozen meals small kitchenette hotel location double bed clean rooms excellent location close to the airport home2 dishwasher highway gym amenities trans montreal
Selected filters
Reviewed April 19, 2021

I even worked at hotels in the past, I never had the opportunity to work for Hilton, now I wish that I had. AMAZING experience and such a well designed and amenity filled hotel.
Big rooms, lots of plugs, spacious living area and rooms include a fall kitchen with microwave, apartment size fridge, dishwasher and hot plate. Lots of little extras too in the room, plenty of area to plug in USB and outlets, there is a sound machine and even draws in the bathroom for extra storage. It is the little things that matter the most. You can bring your own cheomecast tv stick and use the TV to stream. The breakfast is top notch too even. Place has BBQs and even a for-pit lounge area plus and large pool with lots of space for sitting. We will come back for sure

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Management response:Responded April 20, 2021

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel! We always appreciate good feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope you felt at home.

We can't wait to welcome you back again soon!

Niki

Reviewed April 13, 2021 via mobile

This is the first time that we stayed outside since pandemic , I did a lot of research and this hotel is highly recommended, in terms of cleanliness , brand quality , price and customer services .
You need to be very careful when choosing a hotel in Montreal (especially near the airport area ) as lots of hotels are designated for quarantine purpose . Home2 is not in the list so you just feel they have less foreign travellers .
The customer service is excellent , everyone is helpful and friendly . They made their best on breakfast choices , and room was cleaned.
The only negatives were the blanket was a bit rough , and the double bed only fits two skinny adults . We end up I slept on the double and my husband slept on the sofa bed .

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded April 14, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback from your recent stay! We truly appreciate the 5 star review and all your kind words regarding our property. I'm so happy to hear that we were able to live up to the reputation we've gained concerning our cleanliness and good service.

I'm sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with our beds. All of our Studio Suite beds are standard queen size 60" x 80". We also have larger, One Bedroom Suites available which come with King size beds.

We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Niki

Reviewed September 9, 2020

So many good things about this hotel. It's a brand new property - opening in 2019, certainly a rarity in Montreal, so everything was sparkling clean. They had a seal on the door as well as on some items in the room to show the room had been cleaned thoroughly as a Covid-19 measure.

Breakfast was excellent, the absolute best we had in our Trans-Canada road trip. They had famous bagels from St-Viateur. Even with Covid, they went above and beyond in supplying hot breakfast with eggs, waffles, toasted bagels, and others.

Customer service was also outstanding. Since we stayed on my birthday, I got a lovely birthday card from the staff.

Only 2 minor caveats: (1) The kitchen was not as well equipped as some other studio-style hotels we've stayed in the past. You'd have to request an electric stove, for example. (2) The bed was only a queen. Since the rooms were huge, I didn't understand why not put in a king bed.

Date of stay: July 2020
Management response:Responded September 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words about our hotel. We always appreciate good feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope you felt at home. We hope to see you again soon here at Home2 Suites!

Thank you again and stay safe!

Sincerly,

Reviewed March 18, 2020

Pretty new I think, my usual wanted too much so I thought I would give this place a try. The customer service was exceptional, I thought my key became demagnetized and the girl at the front desk walked me all the way to my room on the 6th floor to ensure I had no other issues getting up the elevator and in my room. The two things I liked most about the room was the window which was basically floor to ceiling and although I used next to nothing the kitchen amenities were impressive with place settings for four or more. Not sure why you would need a place setting for six without a table to eat at. I mean why would you entertain for a meal if everyone had to eat on their laps, it was only a Queen bed so having a bunch of people stay in the room would not be comfortable.
When I arrived I noticed earplugs beside the bed and thought that it is not in the flight path for Dorval but when I retired I quickly realized it was for the highway, I am not a light sleeper and the highway noise was certainly an issue and I was on the 6th floor!!

Date of stay: March 2020

Dear Mr. McLean,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy with the noise disturbance from our neighborhood. We do offer white noise machines in our all rooms, guests have told us that they are helpful. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed March 13, 2020

All very new, good rooms, full cooking ability etc. Gym and pool were both good, staff were excellent, parking was free and easy. Would stay here again for sure when i am in the area. Bit loud if you have a low numbered room, 01 etc but they are nice suites

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Pathfinder588148
Management response:Responded September 12, 2020

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!