Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$223
Booking.comUS$222
PricelineUS$222
Hotels.comUS$223
eDreamsUS$222
TravelocityUS$223
1,241 results
All reviews montreal airport an early morning flight rooms are large convenience gym yul shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2021

I have stayed at this hotel dozens of times and it is my go-to option when travelling through YUL. The hotel itself is beyond clean and modern. They've recently remodelled the rooms and the entire hotel has a very modern feel.

Beyond the modern feel, the hotel is spotless. The common areas are clean, there's hand sanitizing stations all over the place and the rooms are immaculate. The rooms are spacious, the beds comfortable and you can get a great sleep before your flight the next day.

The biggest asset of this hotel is its location. You literally don't have to leave the airport. You pick up your bags and walk straight to the hotel never leaving the building. You can wake up the next day and catch your next flight again without having to go outside. It's a huge relief if you've spent the day travelling. If you don't want to wait outside with crowds of people to catch a shuttle, this is a huge benefit.

I'm really not sure why anyone would complain about the staff. They are always extremely welcoming and friendly. As I said, I've had dozens of visits here and never once thought a staff member was rude. In fact, they welcome you like a regular whether or not you are. They're efficient and always willing to help. On one of my last stays I even had a hand written note from the manager thanking me for my patronage. That's the kind of service you don't see anymore.

I could say a lot more, but bottom line this hotel is exceptional. It's great to see some services re-opening after being closed due to covid such as the fitness centre and swimming pool. This hotel is like a 2nd home and I stay here whenever possible. If they allowed pets, I wouldn't ever stay elsewhere while in Montreal. The times I have to travel with my dog, we stay at the Sheraton instead. Please don't hesitate to book this hotel; you won't be disappointed. Thank you to the staff for always making me feel welcome and I already have another 3 visits booked; see you soon.

Room tip: Rooms away from the elevator are best
Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank IslanderOnTheGo
Reviewed November 4, 2021

I was waiting for the perfect opportunity to eat chef Rainville food and have a nice bottle of wine at the marriot airport hotel. I was served by Daniel and everything was just perfect. The attention to details, the waiter help and guidance, the decor, just WOW. Except for that manager, Eaton I believe his name is. He walks around the tables and just looks at you like he just invented fire.. Jesus, I thought that managers was supposed to touch tables and make guests feel at home and comfortable, especially in theses times. But this guy didn't seem to have received the memo. Can someone give him the god complex award please?

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 4, 2021

The reception team was refusing to give the room (my reservation made by a friend) as he noted on comment my name and that im the one who gonna do the check in but they want to charge me twice . And plus they shout at me they don’t care for the image of the brand nothing , i was very tired after 8 hours flight and i explain for them that im gonna stay only 4 hours .very disappointed of this experience never had it in my life .

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank tima f
Reviewed October 15, 2021

Excellent property with fabulous rooms, well appointed with lovely décor, lounger and work desk. Lots of TV channel choices and one of my favourite perks, Nespresso coffee system and capsules. Large bathroom with good size shower. No negatives ... great hotel.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank Holy_Innocent
Reviewed October 6, 2021 via mobile

My son and I did overnight at this hotel. Nice and clean room, bathroom not so spacious, no free wifi don't know why!!! I think few things needs to be improved. No breakfast included. Otherwise nice stayed!

Date of stay: September 2021