Lowest prices for your stay
US$107
SAVE US$26
Booking.comUS$96
eDreamsUS$96
Lol.travelUS$122
All reviews an italian restaurant trudeau airport waffle maker nearby restaurants hard boiled eggs free breakfast flight montreal pe closeness microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed February 8, 2020

This hotel is a three minute drive to the airport, but it is not noisy. The service from the staff was excellent. They provided great information for nearby restaurants. Airport shuttles were very convenient. The only negative thing I could say about this hotel is that they don't have an elevator and we had to carry our suitcases up to the second flood. We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Luis R, General Manager at Comfort Inn Aeroport Dorval, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2020

Reviewed February 1, 2020 via mobile

Stayed there while coming back from Florida. Had a connecting flight early next morning. Shuttle was quick and convenient. Hotel is only a few minutes from airport. Room was lovely and the front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. Would certainly stay there again if passing through Montreal.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2019

booked this place because they offered parking and a shuttle to and from the property, the issue I had was upon our return the staff decieded to pick up the phone and throw it on hold...3 times for over 10 minutes each time, before I could say anything...took a cab that got lost and then was told by Courtney at front desk that she was sorry they kept putting me on hold was because they were busy...having a shuttle that only comes when you call in only works when someone is willing to answer the phone!!!

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed October 13, 2019

I stayed here for a 1 night stopover in Montreal and it was super convenient. Very easy and quick to take the airport shuttle both too and from the airport (from the airport you just wait at the shuttle pickup point and returning to the airport you book your pick up time with reception when you check in). There is no restaurant on site however the hotel has frozen microwave meals for sale which are very reasonably priced and you can buy snacks there as well. There is also an Italian restaurant 5mins walk away. The rooms were really modern, clean and had everything you needed. The breakfast spread was great and a bonus that this is included in the room rate. One thing to be aware of is there isn't an elevator, however the stairs to the first floor rooms is a pretty small flight so not really an issue. I booked through the Choice Hotels website which did state that only a credit card would be accepted at the hotel for pre-authorization, however this is not the case as I was able to use my prepaid travel card. I would definitely stay here again, thanks, Comfort Inn Dorval Team!

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed October 10, 2019 via mobile

Normally when Travelling through Montreal I am booked at the Fairfield by Marriott.with no room availability I have been booked here. Room is clean and updated with a moderen feel but with out a bar or resturant I feel that $230 was way to steep.

Date of stay: October 2019