Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21-07-02
eDreams
Expedia.comUS$116
ZenHotels.comUS$118
All reviews montreal airport room upgrade the location is perfect bed was comfortable coffee machine beautiful hotel great option rooms were very clean the hotel staff night stay short stay west island park and fly construction shuttle dt parking
Selected filters
Reviewed March 26, 2021

Booked here for the mandated 3 night quarantine stay. The staff is incredibly friendly, polite and professional. The hotel is very nice. The rooms are nice and clean. The bed is amazing! Very happy I chose to stay here. Highly highly recommend.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Paradise429039
Dominic Cloutier, Ventes at DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2021

Dear guest,

I would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to share your impressions regarding your recent stay with us. Your satisfaction is our number one priority and I am glad to hear that our team is delivering great service:)

Thank you again for your valuable feedback and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 26, 2021

Very nice hotel and staff, very clean and comfortable. Food was too processed and the portions were not enough. Snacks needed between meals. The bed was amazing. I also loved the scent of the mini shampoo and soaps.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your impression regarding your recent experience at our property, we value your feedback and your satisfaction is important to us.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 14, 2020

Near Montreal Airport I usually stay at Sheraton because of their convenient shuttle bus, frequent suite upgrades as Marriott Ambassador Elite guest, and access to the executive lounge which most other hotels in the area do not have. Since DoubleTree built a new hotel right in front of Fairfield Inn, I intended to try it and finally got around to it this month. I guess it’s nice to have a Hilton-family hotel closer to the airport than Embassy Suites or Hilton Garden Inn, and I also like newer properties but considering the price I think Sheraton remains my preferred choice.

The location of DT is good but perhaps a notch below Sheraton because the shuttle bus is every 30 minutes unlike Sheraton which is every 15 minutes. Self-parking is available at DT for $20 per day which is on the high side compared to $15 at Sheraton and even free at Crowne Plaza.

I booked the entry level room at DT and was upgraded as Hilton Diamond guest to the king with sofa sleeper room type which is listed as 308-365 sq feet and therefore larger than the entry level room which is only 189-269 sq feet. According to the floor plan our room was one of the larger ones, and in fact upon entering it was clear the room was quite spacious. The hotel is less than two years old and the hardware was nice and fresh particularly the bathroom which was was functional and the stand-alone shower was nice. The bed was quite comfortable and I liked the one-step split level in the room with the living room being a few inches above the bedroom. The main weakness was that the room was long and narrow and therefore not much window frontage, and it was further compounded by the fact that lighting in the room was poor. There were lamps by each side of the bed, one floor lamp in the far end corner of the room, and another lamp on the working desk. However there were no ceiling lights other than those near the entrance. While I appreciated the room upgrade, I would note that studio suites were available for sale at time of check-in so if they do not upgrade a Diamond guest in times of low occupancy during covid for a quick one-night stay, it’s safe to say that suite upgrades should probably not be expected at this property. This is in contrast with Sheraton nearby where I receive a suite upgrade success about 50% of the time.

Breakfast was available in a take-away bag and we could also grab coffee from the large self-serve cappuccino machine near reception. Obviously I prefer an a la carte menu for breakfast but considering this is a DT not a Conrad, I found that the content was on par with other breakfast bags we had in Canada recently.

Overall I found DT to be fine and probably the best Hilton hotel near the airport. However for people who do not limit themselves to the Hilton chain, I think Sheraton remains hard to beat and is in a similar price range as DT.

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank WorldWideTravel88
Myriam Pelletier, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2020

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and your satisfaction is very important to us. We do offer Diamond upgrades to studio suites, however, since we have a limited amount of them, they are very often all booked for long stay guests and upgrades.

Thank you again for your feedback, I hope that we get the chance to welcome you again in the near future!

Myriam

Reviewed October 31, 2020 via mobile

Room and hotel are all new and in tiptop condition. Room is not overtly large but bed is super comfy. Fridge in room. Despite location near airport, railway and highway construction, room was absolutely quiet.

Negatives were no bar or restaurant on weekend so that food options were frozen microwave dinners in shop or takeout. Airport shuttle had limited hours. The hotel gave notice of a two hour power blackout BUT it only ended up being 5 minutes. And this was the first Doubletree that I stayed at that didn’t provide a cookie.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank WarrenL677
Myriam Pelletier, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2020

Dear WarrenL677,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your impressions regarding your recent stay with us, your feedback is very important to us. I am sorry for the lack of food options and if you weren't giving a cookie at check in, I promise to make a batch just for you next time you stay with us!

As for the power outage, Hydro Quebec has advised us that the power outage would take place between 8h00 and 10h00pm, I am happy to know that it only lasted 5 mins! We apologize for any inconvenience that was caused by it.

We hope that we will get the chance to welcome you again in the future:)

Reviewed September 9, 2020 via mobile

Considering this is in such close proximity to the airport, I didn’t really notice the sound of airplanes!

The hotel staff was very sweet- they offered warm cookies upon check-in but when I told them about my gluten allergy, Emily offered me a bag of chips instead and went out of her way to he get them to me.

It took around 20 minutes to get a gin and tonic from the bar (which had a very limited menu due to it’s recent opening) but the breakfast bags were a nice and easy COVID-friendly addition and the coffee machine didn’t disappoint in the morning (YES to espresso!).

The rooms were decently clean with some exceptions to hair in the shower. I didn’t have any issues but my friend didn’t have hot water in the morning and they had trouble with the bathroom light flickering.

Considering how easy this was to get to from the airport I’d stay here again! The interior was modern and inviting.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Myriam Pelletier, Services aux clients/réception at DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2020

Dear Chloe Chapdelaine,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your impressions regarding your recent experience at our property, we value your feedback and your satisfaction is important to us. I am sorry to hear that the service at the bar was not up to our standards during your visit. We are currently in the process of adding more food items to our bar menu, I hope you will be back soon to try it out!

We look forward to your next visit:)