Lowest prices for your stay
DoubleTree
US$135
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$132
Priceline
US$133
Hotels.comUS$132
Booking.comUS$136
ZenHotels.comUS$138
All reviews montreal airport diamond members road construction the bed was extremely comfortable the location is perfect like sleeping on a cloud room upgrade a great stay coffee machine beautiful hotel short stay fitness center stay at this hotel again the hotel staff park and fly stayed one night beds
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2021

I stayed one night at this hotel. Check in was efficient and courteous. The hotel is very contemporary, with coffee bar and adjoining restaurant( I do not partake in dining). Room was spacious, and very well appointed with large flat screen TV. The bed was extremely comfortable. Considering the proximity to the airport, I was astonished by how quiet it was. I will definitely be staying here again when I am in Montreal

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Myriam Pelletier, Services aux clients/réception at DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2021

Dear Khager706160,

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to write such a great and detailed review regarding your recent visit. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 22, 2021

This is my go to hotel when I travel to Montreal for work but this time Service was not good when we checked and we lost power for hours on our last night! But this hotel is super nice, comfortable and safe. I hope to receive better service as a Hilton member if I return.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear K6797YRsobh,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your impressions regarding your recent stay with us. I would like to apologize if your stay was disrupted by the power outage and for the inconvenience that this caused. Hydro Quebec was doing some work close to the hotel which caused the entire area to go dark.

I hope that we get the chance to welcome you again in the future so that we can offer you a 10/10 experience!

Reviewed September 13, 2021

Covid is almost over and I wish they can restart the shuttle services . Over $20.00 for a taxi and the hotel is less than 3 km from the Airport . If they can sanitize an Aircraft of 300 people with 30 minute ,i cannot see why the hotel can do the same for a shuttle of 20 people . Could have a book regarding local food available for delivery .

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank pouliot4
Reviewed September 8, 2021 via mobile

Amazing hotel, incredible staff and the BEST, COMFIEST beds ever!

Unfortunately had overnight road construction outside all night (thanks Montreal for not having noise abatement laws!) and didn’t sleep a wink but this was not the hotel’s fault.

Super clean, Italian coffee makers in every room, super quiet from hallway noise. Someone knocked on my door and I hardly heard them.

Don’t hesitate to stay here - you’ll be treated like gold. :)

Room tip: Make sure there is no local construction underway and if going to airport make sure you get on the list for the shuttle the night prior.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Myriam Pelletier, Services aux clients/réception at DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2021

Dear JennieBeans33,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your impressions regarding your recent experience at our property, we value your feedback and your satisfaction is important to us.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed August 26, 2021

I was in Montreal dealing with a very stressful family matter coming back to the hotel was actually the best part of my trip, the staff were amazing people in and out of the hotel. The beds are cozy and the rooms are super clean. I will come back here everytime I visit mtl for now on! Thank you for the wonderful service!

Date of stay: August 2021

Dear Emmajamesrey,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent experience at our property. I am sorry to hear about the reason of your trip to Montreal, however, I am happy if our team and facilities helped make your visit in town less stressful!

We hope to see you again soon:)