Lowest prices for your stay
US$129
DoubleTree
US$128
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$129
Booking.comUS$128
PricelineUS$128
ZenHotels.comUS$132
All reviews montreal airport warm cookies diamond members road construction the bed was extremely comfortable the location is perfect like sleeping on a cloud room upgrade coffee machine a great stay beautiful hotel short stay fitness center stay at this hotel again the hotel staff first floor clean rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed November 26, 2021

The DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal Airport is a convenient hotel located five to 10 minutes away from the YUL airport. Even though I have stayed in the past in the Marriott hotel inside the YUL terminal, I decided to give this hotel a try. The facilities and rooms are top notch, plus quite comfortable. Their only one bedroom suite is located in the first floor and it is listed as room 115. Unfortunately, there was some issue with it and was not able to stay in this specific room type. Their restaurant is well managed and breakfast food options are vast, and would highly recommend their breakfast poutine. If I am in the area again, I would definitely come and visit it again.

Room tip: Top Floor, Corner Room, Airport View
Date of stay: November 2021
Julien Lebel, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2021

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your impressions regarding your recent stay at our property, we value your feedback and your satisfaction is important to us. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your experience!
We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed November 22, 2021

First time at this hotel and had a great experience. Was a Family weekend to celebrate a Birthday. We were greeted with a gift package for my daughter and had an early checkin and late check out. Very much appreciated.. Nice pool too. Coffee machine is not easy to figute out LOL Staff were all amazing. Julien, Amanda Katarina and the frond desk manager I thing Ghislaine. Warm cookies on arrival too. Only down side was restauanr not open for dinner.. very nice spot.

Date of stay: November 2021
Myriam Pelletier, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2021

Dear Nancy J,

I would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to share your impressions regarding your recent stay with us. Your satisfaction is our number one priority and I am glad to hear that our team is delivering exceptional service. I will be more than happy to share your kind comments with the front office team!

We are hoping to be able to open our restaurant 7 days a week soon, fingers crossed!

Thank you again for your valuable feedback and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed November 20, 2021

I am very impressed, satisfied in terms of cleanliness, spotless, very clean.
I will not hesitate to recommend this to all my friends and relatives.

Employees are nice. When I need something they responded right away.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Naomi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay at our property.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your experience and that our team was on point as usual!

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 15, 2021

Family get away. Great staff and location. Will stay at this hotel again once back in Montréal for our next trip one day. I will recommend this hotel and location as it is easy to walk to many of interesting historical places.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Julien Lebel, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2021

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed October 26, 2021

We stayed a couple of nights in their large suite, and we were VERY happy campers. The suite was pretty much perfectly designed (for the size) with a super-comfortable bed, a large sitting area in a spacious living room and an oversized bathroom. Everything was sparkling clean. The suite was amazingly quiet and you would never have guessed its location next to a freeway and a major airport. The staff was service minded and the cooked-to-order breakfast (included for us Diamond members) outstanding. I will most definitely return to this property again when I'm in Montreal.

Date of stay: October 2021

Dear Lukas-sthlm

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your impressions regarding your recent stay at our property, we value your feedback and your satisfaction is important to us. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your experience.

We look forward to your next visit:)