Lowest prices for your stay
US$139
Hotels.comUS$139
Booking.comUS$146
eDreamsUS$146
1,133 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 29, 2020

I have been staying here for a month for training purpose. I cannot speak too highly of the staff and service this hotel offers. From the house keeping, front desk, waiters, room service, doorman, everyone is friendly and has a smile! The beds are very comfortable, most important on an extended stay. They provided lots of convenience when needed. The pool is kept at a perfect temperature and the sauna is so nice and clean. The food at the restaurant is good and better than most hotel restaurants. Room service is great and fast! There is a lot of small touch that I like, like fresh water with fruits daily, good coffee, having the option to do eco friendly, and much more. I want to thank all the staff and management who were just so awesome!!! BTW lots of review complain about the planes, any hotel in Dorval ( I stayed at many) have the very same noise level even if this one is closer to the airport it is no louder than the hotels further away, just ask the front desk for ear plugs! Out of all the staff I have encountered, only one was always bordeline rude, and very unfriendly in the restaurant, so it is a pretty good ratio of friendly staff.

Room tip: Some rooms have been renovated, no matter what room you get beds are really good.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Canadastealady
Reviewed February 23, 2020 via mobile

This hotel is very close to the Montreal airport. Has a Marriott club where you can enjoy snacks and happy hour. Very unique hotel and room setting designed in a circle, with parking surrounding the hotel. Room is clean and spacious. Breakfast is simple, good diversity and staff are friendly. The only things during my one night stay are 1) flight landing noise from the airport. However, it’s not an airport with 24 hours traffic so in the night it’s ok. 2) I stayed in the room for meeting in the morning until 10am. Around 9:30 one staff opened my room without knocking. I suppose she thought I checked out. 3) Check out has to be done in the front desk, unlike many Marriott that you have you electronic bills or bills passed to your room during the night to save time. In general, it’s a pleasant stay and I will come back again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank lijiaoz
Reviewed February 19, 2020 via mobile

Easy check in , clean and neat room ,comfortable bed. Pleasant and helpful staff , hotel shop has basic necessities. Bathroom is quite small but comfortable for a short stay. Room service menu didn’t have a lot of choice except breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank priyaandy
Reviewed January 19, 2020

Slept over comming back from cuba and man couldn't believe the comfortable beds. First off we stayed using a park n fly package that was offered. Easy in and out parking access. So we dropped off the truck and from the motel took the shuttle to the airport. (5 min).
When we got back from Cuba a week later around 1am, our room was ready. Well appointed modern room. The kicker was the bed. We crawled in after our long day of nothing. Surprised how tired one can get being flown and driven all day. But the bed... It was sleeping on a cloud.
Staff were more than helpful.
Clean rooms.
Room rate in our park n fly package was pretty much the same price as paying a week parking at one of the lots.
Enjoyed my stay. I'll be back!

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank Dan S
Kevin G, General Manager at Sheraton Montreal Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Dear Dan S, thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you back staying with us once more. Best regards, Kevin

Reviewed January 19, 2020

A late flight caused my layover in Montreal. Lucky to book into the Sheraton. The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet in spite of being so close to the airport. I got a great night's sleep. Good breakfast. Spent an hour in the pool which was very relaxing. The shuttle to and from the airport was very convenient.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank tltbiker

Dear tltbiker, thank you. We do appreciate your time in writing this review. Great to read you enjoyed your stay with us. Best regards, Kevin