“Charming little place with great food”

Da Mangione Pizza Pasta
Ranked #6 of 100 Restaurants in Dorval
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

We've been there 3 times now and this little gem never disappoints us. My favorite dishes are the pizzas, the pastas, and the veal parmesan. They bring pizza slices to the table while you wait for your meal. There's 2 different kinds, one is olive oil and rosemary and the other one is just tomato sauce. Both are equally delicious. The mango cheesecake for dessert is a must! Service is fast and friendly.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Friendly staff serving top quality pizza and Italian plates. Great for taking clients and for one on one diners.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

I don't understand
This has to be one of the worst restaurants I've ever eaten at
The only bright spot in the restaurant was the service which was very good and friendly
I had chicken Parmesan which was over done and bland
I ordered a huge portion of red sauce to give some taste and make it partially edible
The vegetable that was on my plate were limp over cooked and old
It look like it came from food waste
My wife also reported dissatisfaction with her seafood dish
The place was dingy and dirty even to the point where scraps of food were embedded in my menu.
Yet people say good things about this restaurant I don't know why
I was told that whoever is the chief for the day makes a difference but I am not likely to find out I must've had the bad one
That being said the condition and the cleanliness of the place would put me off
If my advice means anything stay away

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Amazing food at half the price of all competitors! The portions are super sized and the staff treats you like friends not a number .

Reviewed May 29, 2017

This restaurant is a hidden gem, nestled in a tiny strip mall on Dumont off Fenelon in Dorval. It has been around since the 90s, and the food has just gotten better and better. It is a tiny place, so I would suggest reserving in advance if possible. They serve you focaccia with rosemary and olive oil as you wait, which is a very nice touch. The food is so delicious, and the plates are bigger than you expect, great value for the money.

Date of visit: December 2016