“So lovely! ”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

It's a hidden jewel. The restaurant itself is not huge, but lovely. It's nice and cozy. The staff is jus amazing, so friendly and courteous. Everyone had a different kind of pizza but I had the veal parmigiano. It was wow! The portion is huge, I took more than half home. Everyone's pizza looked amazing, I tried my hubby's and it was so delicious.
We also had some antipasto before, some cold cuts, cheese and peppers. The pizza/bread they bring in the beginning was just yummy.
Dessert we had a little cheese cake and a caramel/fudge cake, both very good.
I would surely come back!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed October 2, 2017

we had a super meal that was out of the ordinary, even though they say conservative meals. we had pasta veal parmigana which was the real veal not minced. I had eggplant cannelloni which I never experienced before great meal. too full to have coffee or dessert, the wine list is great. would definitely go back. People coming and going so it was my first time and could not believe the house was full. What a great service and owner.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

We've been there 3 times now and this little gem never disappoints us. My favorite dishes are the pizzas, the pastas, and the veal parmesan. They bring pizza slices to the table while you wait for your meal. There's 2 different kinds, one is olive oil and rosemary and the other one is just tomato sauce. Both are equally delicious. The mango cheesecake for dessert is a must! Service is fast and friendly.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

Friendly staff serving top quality pizza and Italian plates. Great for taking clients and for one on one diners.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

I don't understand
This has to be one of the worst restaurants I've ever eaten at
The only bright spot in the restaurant was the service which was very good and friendly
I had chicken Parmesan which was over done and bland
I ordered a huge portion of red sauce to give some taste and make it partially edible
The vegetable that was on my plate were limp over cooked and old
It look like it came from food waste
My wife also reported dissatisfaction with her seafood dish
The place was dingy and dirty even to the point where scraps of food were embedded in my menu.
Yet people say good things about this restaurant I don't know why
I was told that whoever is the chief for the day makes a difference but I am not likely to find out I must've had the bad one
That being said the condition and the cleanliness of the place would put me off
If my advice means anything stay away

Date of visit: July 2017