“Supper”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

First time in this nice small Italian Restaurant in Dorval! Recommended by the couple we were going out with ! They come here often !
Since I just started a cold, I cannot wanted a soup to warm me up : minestrone!
Then for the main course I opted for jumbo shrimp on a bed of spicy pasta / didn’t know it was spicy / but enjoyable.
My husband had filet of trout with a side of vegetables, looked yummy/ my friend had mussels with
Pasta / and his wife had veal !
For dessert we just had capuchino coffee !
Better to
Make rsvp before u go / Small place fills up
Fast

1  Thank SunshineMontreal

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

It's a hidden jewel. The restaurant itself is not huge, but lovely. It's nice and cozy. The staff is jus amazing, so friendly and courteous. Everyone had a different kind of pizza but I had the veal parmigiano. It was wow! The portion is huge, I took more than half home. Everyone's pizza looked amazing, I tried my hubby's and it was so delicious.
We also had some antipasto before, some cold cuts, cheese and peppers. The pizza/bread they bring in the beginning was just yummy.
Dessert we had a little cheese cake and a caramel/fudge cake, both very good.
I would surely come back!

Reviewed October 2, 2017

we had a super meal that was out of the ordinary, even though they say conservative meals. we had pasta veal parmigana which was the real veal not minced. I had eggplant cannelloni which I never experienced before great meal. too full to have coffee or dessert, the wine list is great. would definitely go back. People coming and going so it was my first time and could not believe the house was full. What a great service and owner.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

We've been there 3 times now and this little gem never disappoints us. My favorite dishes are the pizzas, the pastas, and the veal parmesan. They bring pizza slices to the table while you wait for your meal. There's 2 different kinds, one is olive oil and rosemary and the other one is just tomato sauce. Both are equally delicious. The mango cheesecake for dessert is a must! Service is fast and friendly.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Friendly staff serving top quality pizza and Italian plates. Great for taking clients and for one on one diners.