“Authentic Italian food at Da Mangione”

Da Mangione Pizza Pasta
Ranked #6 of 100 Restaurants in Dorval
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2018

I had an overnight stay over at a hotel near YUL airport in Montreal and went to Ristorante Da Mangione at 475 Dumont in Dorval, QC to find excellent Italian dishes and a great atmosphere with soft music from the past. They had several selections of veal dishes and I had the veal marcella priced at $25.00 CAD which also came with pasta or vegetables and I selected the vegetables which included about five different vegetables. I also had a side caesar salad at $6.00 CAD. There was a more than ample supply of tender veal with an outstanding sauce. Service was excellent as well. Their pizza must also be good as I seen several people for take out pizza. I was surprised to find such an excellent restaurant near an airport.

1  Thank Edward A

Reviewed June 23, 2018

This wasn't our first time coming to eat at this restaurant and it won't be our last. We love it ! Great place !!!!!!!

Da Mangione Pizza Pasta Report Card

Atmosphere: A++++ Cozy , comfortable and cheerful
Service : A ++++ Very friendly and efficient
Food A++++ Really tasty.and delicious, ( Huge portions ! )

Reviewed March 6, 2018

If you are not willing to fight the traffic congestion to go to Little Italy and want great Italian, then you must try the place. Wood burning oven for great thin crust pizza. There is nothing that you would not like on their menu.

1  Thank Steffie853
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

First time in this nice small Italian Restaurant in Dorval! Recommended by the couple we were going out with ! They come here often !
Since I just started a cold, I cannot wanted a soup to warm me up : minestrone!
Then for the main course I opted for jumbo shrimp on a bed of spicy pasta / didn’t know it was spicy / but enjoyable.
My husband had filet of trout with a side of vegetables, looked yummy/ my friend had mussels with
Pasta / and his wife had veal !
For dessert we just had capuchino coffee !
Better to
Make rsvp before u go / Small place fills up
Fast

1  Thank SunshineMontreal
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

It's a hidden jewel. The restaurant itself is not huge, but lovely. It's nice and cozy. The staff is jus amazing, so friendly and courteous. Everyone had a different kind of pizza but I had the veal parmigiano. It was wow! The portion is huge, I took more than half home. Everyone's pizza looked amazing, I tried my hubby's and it was so delicious.
We also had some antipasto before, some cold cuts, cheese and peppers. The pizza/bread they bring in the beginning was just yummy.
Dessert we had a little cheese cake and a caramel/fudge cake, both very good.
I would surely come back!