Lowest prices for your stay
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Trip.com
US$93
Expedia.comUS$98
Hotels.comUS$98
TravelocityUS$98
All reviews montreal airport nice hotel yogurt air canada shuttle service construction flight yul
Selected filters
Reviewed March 15, 2020 via mobile

My stay at The Fairfield Montreal Airport was very good. Only a few minutes drive from the airport terminal and a fairly new property. Front desk was friendly. The room was good and well sized. Many facilities and breakfast also included.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank JALToronto
Reviewed February 23, 2020

A nice clean property. Rooms are clean. Staff very attentive. Quite accessible with shuttle service to the airport. A very nice lobby lounge with TVs, bar service and a good menu for dining. Definitely would stay again.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MarkPurdue
Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

We were leaving very early and we wanted to be close to the airport to make easy. My son and I had no expectations at all besides just a comfortable and quiet place. We were happy when we arrived as it has a very nice welcoming lobby. Our room was clean and simple, lovely bedding with comfortable mattresses. Nothing to complain. The staff lended me a charger for my phone so I don’t have to buy one (extra points for that!). Easy and stress free.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
JacklynLB, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield by Marriott Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Dear jpremillard,

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Montreal Airport for your recent stay. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel, services and proximity to the airport. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

We showed up at 2am because air canada cancelled our trans Atlantic flight.

The checkin was pleasant and straight forward but this was our first time at a Fairfield Marriot and thought it would be good to explain to other Bonvoy members it’s not a regular hotel.

It’s clean it’s nice and it’s what you need but as Bonvoy status members you don’t get free water, slippers, breakfast and WiFi as part of the program!

Overall we were grateful to have had a place to stay until 6pm the next day.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank NimNada
Jan B, General Manager at Fairfield by Marriott Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2019

Dear NimNada,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am sorry if the service were not properly explained to you at check-in.

Breakfast and WiFi are both complimentary to all guests at our hotel.

I do hope we will get to see you again in the future.

Until then, please accept my best regards.

Reviewed December 26, 2019

I have stayed here several times, since my flights from the West Coast usually connect through YUL. Staff have been friendly each visit, rooms are quiet and comfortable, and I like their breakfasts. Good shuttle service. Nice value for the $.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank spiinyynorman

Dear spiinyynorman,

First and foremost, we would like to thank you for your loyalty and choosing the Fairfield by Marriott Montreal Airport during your travels to YUL. Your review and comments are truly appreciated; we will share them with our team. We look forward to seeing you again.