US$127
US$133
Motel Champlain(Brossard)
US$57
US$163
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 2, 2016

I was hesitant to stay at this property based upon review from here and other sites, but my family decided to take a chance so we could travel with our dogs. I wish I would have trusted my instincts because this place ranks in the top three of my “worse stays ever” list. The downhill slide began Friday night when I arrived and attempted to check into my two rooms only to be told I had only booked one. I showed them my booking email and the clerk flatly denied it, saying I had made a mistake. A call to the booking service later that night confirmed I did book two rooms for two nights and the property must have given the room away. The clerk offered me another room far apart from my assigned room for Friday night, but told me I was stuck with one room for the following night. After waiting twenty minutes for him to deal with a customer (who was also complaining and did leave the property), I gave up and settled my family of four and two dogs in a room that was 700 square feet with one queen bed. As far as two star motels go, the room was fair. It was moderately clean with patches in the ceiling. The bedside lamp did not work and the bed spread was not only paper thin, but also has cigarette burn marks. The television worked, but only offered fifteen channels. The bathroom had seen much better times and had water damage in a few places. The towel bar was gone from the wall, but the rusty mounting plates were still there. Two of the three bathroom lights worked and we discovered that the third socket was missing a bulb all together. On the second day, the second light gave out altogether (and I wished it a happy journey to a far better place). I also never got my complimentary breakfast, but that may have been for the better. When things couldn’t get any worse, the property allowed a motor coach driver to stay… and park his motor coach in the parking lot. I was force to move my vehicle from in front of my room so the driver could get out easily in the morning. I left for supper Saturday and when I returned, I found multiple cars in parking spots I was told not to park in. A complaint would have been in order, but the clerk told several of us that he could do nothing and the property manager would not be around until Sunday. I could go on about other things, like the drug deal that went down Saturday around lunchtime in the back of the parking lot that involved a Porsche and an Escalade, but I think my review has conveyed the point. You would be better off sleeping in your car in a Wal-Mart parking lot that staying at this property. Actually, you be better off sleeping at a bus shelter than staying here.

Room Tip: Your best room would be any one not at this property.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank WyllPrime
Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

For a 2 star motel, we were pleasantly surprised with the comfort of the rooms. The air conditioning worked well. The rooms were quite quiet too. Breakfast was simple - fruits, breads, pastries, yogurt, processed cheese slices, coffee, tea and orange juice. But everything was fresh. House keeping staff was extremely pleasant. Minor problem was that the shower in one room didn't work and neither did the "free" wi-fi. There was a nice grassy area for us to walk our dogs in, and we appreciated finding a pet friendly motel at the last minute. (Needed emergency van repair on our way out East.).

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2016

The room was very small. The main reason I rented this room was for the tub, which was dirty and unwashed. It was very far from downtown Montreal and we wasted a lot of gas going there and back. I would not recommend this hotel. You can find a better room for the same price.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2016 via mobile

From the area I should have known better so I blame no one else but me... I heard they did some Reno.... I was so tired from my drive wanted to stay anywhere quick... Wow... 320$ for 3 nights..(only stayed 2 cause it was so disgusting) had it been 100$ for the 3 nights I would have been ok with it...
-room was filthy
-no fire detector
-hot as hell in the room with a nasty smell
-floors were gross
-hair in the bathtub and bed upon arrival
-noisy as hell(knew it would be)
-forced to get new towels every morning
-1 iron spread for all rooms
DIIISSSGUUSSTTTINNNGGGGG!!!!!!!

I truly contemplated sleeping in my car, if it was warmer out I would have.... Even after a shower I felt dirty..

DO NOT STAY HERE....

Go anywhere else people... ANYWHERE!!!!

I posted a couple of pics.... Only reason it gets 1 star is there is no Option to leave 0

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed December 7, 2015 via mobile

I showed my mom the pictures of this motel and convinced her to book it. We were 5 people in total so we got the standard suite, right above the "front desk". The room wasn't so clean and the tub looked dirty and some of the tiles were broken. The room also had a funny smell. We were all scared to sleep there or shower and the breakfast wasn't much. My family still holds it against me. But hey, it is a motel after all.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family