See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

Falcon Motel Brossard

On June 29 2017 I stayed at your hotel for [3 nights] . As I mentioned to your receptionist at the time when I and my family arrived to the hotel some gangsters were drinking outside their room with a very loud music and they started to shout and at me and my children that we even couldn't check in to our room and we went back to reception.

When I asked to be moved to another room, I was told they don't have a room in another side of the building and I shouldn't be worried about those drunk people at all. They refuse to cancel my reservation and I had to stand that situation for the whole night!!!

These were not provided with reasonable care and skill because it's not a decent place for a family to stay and it's not safe at all!!

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank danielavah
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

What a dump ! Spent two nights there amazingly fully booked for Formula one weekend.
First night in hell : No air conditioner / broken
No TV would not and could not load .... wifi password does not work ! Very low water pressure in shower.
Second night : given another room .... no shower head on shower just a pipe sticking out the wall .... still no wifi
Reception not concerned in the slightest even after two phone calls about the shower.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2017

The room wa OK, in good condition and clean, but:
- the coffee maker didn't work or the instructions were for a different model
- one of the bedside lights didn't work because it didn't have a bulb
- the remote control for the TV didn't work because it didn't have a battery
- the WiFi was slow and unreliable

BEST OF ALL:
Wwhen I checked in I was told "breakfast is from 6 to 9.30 in the room behind you". Next morning there was no breakfast, I was told ' We don't serve breakfast'
When I questioned the guy at reception later that day, he told me "I said that if there is a breakfast, it's in that room"
What sort of hotel is this??? At 5.30 one day, the reception doesn't know if there will be a breakfast the next day!!!
The price seemed good but if you have to spend time and money going out for breakfast, it's not so good.
I won't be going back.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank peterharris2017
Reviewed March 13, 2017

3 rooms...3 results....
Dirty....sock and food under beds
Dirty bed sheets all rinkled with hairs and stained
Being accused of lying
Paid for breakfast.. NONE
Night activities in parking lot
Seing customer getting a nap time deal for 35$ a midnight...while I paid 110$ .. got not much more sleep....
If at least it was cheap...one could used this place for unexpected car incident on the road but for rest ...keep on going and Do not stop at this place.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in this motel when another couple booked our rooms for a 2 night stay. If we would have left the first night I would have rated this as 0-1 star if I had to give it one. Our room was disgusting. We got in late and asked for pillows (ours were pancakes) and a finely dressed man said it was after hours and laundry was locked. Not apologizing or polite even. Upon closer inspection of the room we stripped the bed down and slept between the sheets only and debated on trying to sleep in the car. Really that bad. Partying went on outside around 2 doors down with around a dozen people. In morning entire area was covered with liquor bottles and cans. My husband went to cancel next night and said he would be charged so he asked for a different room. We would not stay in the same. The day worker who was extremely nice and apologetic took him to another room and my husband said that it was nice. First night was awful and second night was very good. I believe this is a motel with new owners who are renovating it room by room, stay here only if you get to see the room as it might be a nightmare or sweet dream experience.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends