US$107
US$98
Hotels.com
US$83
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$102
US$132
Motel Champlain(Brossard)
US$60
US$163
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 5, 2017

We went to this motel because it was close to Montreal, offered WiFi, breakfast and was fairly cheap, but none of these matter because the condition of the motel was so horrid. I would only recommend going to this motel if you are simply looking for a place to sleep, do not expect anything more! If you are going to sleep here BRING YOUR OWN BED SHEETS, pillow cases or even a sleeping bag and pillow. The mattress and the comforter were completely stained in random spots and smelled 100 years old. The random Jacuzzi in the middle of the room had broken tiles and a leaky faucet. The entire design and placement of the items in the room are completely idiotic. The TV box, fridge and TV are placed beside each other near an outlet with only TWO connections. This means you can only use two of the items at once so I guess you have to pick which is more important. If you do decide to stay in this prison and plan on using the shower make sure to turn only the hot water side on first and then turn on the cold to alter the temperature of the water. If you turn the cold water knob in the shower any more than 5 mm you will be showering in Antarctica, but if you don't turn the cold water knob exactly 5 mm get ready to get scorched. Another important thing to note is that the toilet is probably the tiniest toilet I've ever sat on. I'm only 5'4 and I barely fit on the toilet seat. After a horrible nights sleep we went down for breakfast hoping for something decent. We figured that there would at least be eggs and toast. But to our shock the only thing we found were 3 cups of yogurt (there were 5 of us), MOLDY BAGELS and some other pastries not worth mentioning as they all tasted old. We were also yelled at by the receptionist for using the microwave and kettle at the same time because it would trip the breakers, but there are no signs anywhere saying not to do that! We were also told to hurry up and get our breakfast to move out of the way of other guests when we were the only ones in the room. Again, go here if you plan on spending max one night and only plan on using this motel for shelter. Do not expect anything more!!!

Room Tip: Avoid this place all together, plan early and find a decent motel!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

Falcon Motel Brossard

On June 29 2017 I stayed at your hotel for [3 nights] . As I mentioned to your receptionist at the time when I and my family arrived to the hotel some gangsters were drinking outside their room with a very loud music and they started to shout and at me and my children that we even couldn't check in to our room and we went back to reception.

When I asked to be moved to another room, I was told they don't have a room in another side of the building and I shouldn't be worried about those drunk people at all. They refuse to cancel my reservation and I had to stand that situation for the whole night!!!

These were not provided with reasonable care and skill because it's not a decent place for a family to stay and it's not safe at all!!

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

What a dump ! Spent two nights there amazingly fully booked for Formula one weekend.
First night in hell : No air conditioner / broken
No TV would not and could not load .... wifi password does not work ! Very low water pressure in shower.
Second night : given another room .... no shower head on shower just a pipe sticking out the wall .... still no wifi
Reception not concerned in the slightest even after two phone calls about the shower.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2017

The room wa OK, in good condition and clean, but:
- the coffee maker didn't work or the instructions were for a different model
- one of the bedside lights didn't work because it didn't have a bulb
- the remote control for the TV didn't work because it didn't have a battery
- the WiFi was slow and unreliable

BEST OF ALL:
Wwhen I checked in I was told "breakfast is from 6 to 9.30 in the room behind you". Next morning there was no breakfast, I was told ' We don't serve breakfast'
When I questioned the guy at reception later that day, he told me "I said that if there is a breakfast, it's in that room"
What sort of hotel is this??? At 5.30 one day, the reception doesn't know if there will be a breakfast the next day!!!
The price seemed good but if you have to spend time and money going out for breakfast, it's not so good.
I won't be going back.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank peterharris2017
Reviewed March 13, 2017

3 rooms...3 results....
Dirty....sock and food under beds
Dirty bed sheets all rinkled with hairs and stained
Being accused of lying
Paid for breakfast.. NONE
Night activities in parking lot
Seing customer getting a nap time deal for 35$ a midnight...while I paid 110$ .. got not much more sleep....
If at least it was cheap...one could used this place for unexpected car incident on the road but for rest ...keep on going and Do not stop at this place.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business