See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 9, 2015

The owners of this place are so cheap, I honest to God was in disbelief, and its family run so they call ONCE A WEEK cleaning day, where other family members come to clean..ONCE A WEEK..even if youre staying a month [ but who the hell would stay a month here?! ] eww DIRTY. And look out for them trying to steal your credit card numbers!!! I already reported them to the fraud squad and they are under investigation. Room was so dirty, smells, jail showers, prostitutes and drunks crawling in here, bugs..look out for spiders and roaches, phone didnt work or internet, I was stuck it was late at night glad I got out of there..there are so many things wrong with this place thats why they are not coming out in order, They are just a bunch of cheap paki crooks who run a run down motel, im surprised the city hasnt condemed it!..Thats coming next!

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Sarah Z
Reviewed August 16, 2015

The manager is rude he has 2 woman living there that are escorts in which they give him extra for their rooms. The girls try to push drugs on you this activity is done right out in the open for everyone to see. Rooms are not clean and smell of mildew. Not a place to stay with your family. Beware

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2015

I had seen this quaint motel for years, and decided to give it a try when we were moving. Complete disappointment. Smelled terrible, dirty with burn marks on the carpet and furniture and mildew in the shower I was terrified the blanket would touch my face! The final straw was when the air conditioner above the bed dripped on my head when I was sleeping!

Date of stay: July 2015
Reviewed March 8, 2015

I paid by deposit but lost my deposit slip ,the next morning the same attend refused to give me my deposit of 50.00 back because I didn't have my slip
he was very nasty and said prove that I gave him the money
RENTERS be ware

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank David V
Reviewed October 20, 2014

Room was agreeable and clean and sensibly evaluated - met my destinations. Inside strolling separation to restaurants and corner store. On the off chance that it was mid year they have a pool which would be extremely decent. I for one favor little family possessed organizations to enormous name lodgings. The top is, no doubt revamped. Decent to see the managers truly think about their property.

Room tip: nice motel with location and everything was near by the motel
Date of stay: September 2014