“Appetizing!”

Cuisines: European, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for our daughters birthday. She actually picked it out as she viewed the menu online and was intrigued! There were 5 of us on a Wednesday night and we were advised as we didnt have reservations they could squeeze us in but we would have to leave in 1.5hrs. Which was ok I guess but the place was far from busy at 630pm! Anyway, we had some mussels for an appetizer and oh my.....they were phenomenal!! The marinara sauce was perfect and we all gobbled it up! We each had different entrees, Atlantic salmon , chicken/sausage/shrimp linguini, cavatelli bolognese and meat pizza. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meals! Its a little pricey but the food was good and for a special occasion it was worth it. The server was attentive and fast! We made it out of there with time to spare and it still wasnt busy!

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Discovered this fab place early this summer and I have to say it's worth a drive to Whitby. Our first time here we both ordered the Nashville crispy chicken from the Before 3 menu and shared a Caesar salad-YUM!, I can't imagine what the Larger Main serving of this would be; the smaller version was 2 pieces of juicy Nashville style chicken, pimento cheese, bread and butter pickles, real chicken gravy, a hot...hear me? hot buttermilk biscuit and a little pot of raw honey - it is so freaking good!
This time around we once again turned to the Before 3 menu and shared the Hot Rocks chicken club and the Bacon Cheeseburger, both with fries, a couple of local Brock Blonde pints and we were happy happy customers. We will definitely be visiting again and you should too!

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Party of 6, 6 different meals, and none of us thought it was tasty. I ordered the prosciutto pizza. I large portion of the crust was not covered, the prosciutto was 2 large whole pieces so when taking a slice all the toppings went with it, barely detected any pears and small amount of blue cheese. My husband's salad did not match the menu description. Service was good, atmosphere was dark, we won't be going back.

1  Thank Mootoooo
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Outstanding pizza from the pizza oven and the best prime rib I’ve had in years. You won’t be disappointed when you dine here.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

This restaurant is a local spot with great food, its a great family restaurant in that its cozy and family friendly. Only thing is I found it a bit expensive for a weeknight out with the family. Its great for a couples night out and I supposed if you don't have a drink the cost would be much less but both my husband and I enjoy a beer or wine with dinner. We both had personal pizza's which were great but the bill was $80.00. If we were paying for kids too this might be a bit much. I would recommend this restaurant for the food, atmosphere and location.