“Delicious! Everything is delicious!”

Hot Rocks Creative Diner
Ranked #23 of 360 Restaurants in Whitby
Price range: US$0 - US$75
Cuisines: European, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

We ordered arugula salads, burger, fries, eggplant parmigiana and meatballs for takeout ! Excellent food! Everything is delicious! Doesn’t compare to anything else in whitby except only one in DT Whitby.... (u know where! )
Thank u for keeping your service and quality for soooo many years ! Ever so greatful for establishments like yours!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for our daughters birthday. She actually picked it out as she viewed the menu online and was intrigued! There were 5 of us on a Wednesday night and we were advised as we didnt have reservations they could squeeze us in but we would have to leave in 1.5hrs. Which was ok I guess but the place was far from busy at 630pm! Anyway, we had some mussels for an appetizer and oh my.....they were phenomenal!! The marinara sauce was perfect and we all gobbled it up! We each had different entrees, Atlantic salmon , chicken/sausage/shrimp linguini, cavatelli bolognese and meat pizza. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meals! Its a little pricey but the food was good and for a special occasion it was worth it. The server was attentive and fast! We made it out of there with time to spare and it still wasnt busy!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Discovered this fab place early this summer and I have to say it's worth a drive to Whitby. Our first time here we both ordered the Nashville crispy chicken from the Before 3 menu and shared a Caesar salad-YUM!, I can't imagine what the Larger Main serving of this would be; the smaller version was 2 pieces of juicy Nashville style chicken, pimento cheese, bread and butter pickles, real chicken gravy, a hot...hear me? hot buttermilk biscuit and a little pot of raw honey - it is so freaking good!
This time around we once again turned to the Before 3 menu and shared the Hot Rocks chicken club and the Bacon Cheeseburger, both with fries, a couple of local Brock Blonde pints and we were happy happy customers. We will definitely be visiting again and you should too!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Party of 6, 6 different meals, and none of us thought it was tasty. I ordered the prosciutto pizza. I large portion of the crust was not covered, the prosciutto was 2 large whole pieces so when taking a slice all the toppings went with it, barely detected any pears and small amount of blue cheese. My husband's salad did not match the menu description. Service was good, atmosphere was dark, we won't be going back.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Mootoooo
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Outstanding pizza from the pizza oven and the best prime rib I’ve had in years. You won’t be disappointed when you dine here.

Date of visit: June 2018