“Nice little restaurant ”

Hot Rocks Creative Diner
Ranked #23 of 355 Restaurants in Whitby
Price range: US$0 - US$76
Cuisines: European, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

We visited hot rocks for a birthday celebration. Loved that I could make a reservation online.
I had the coconut shrimp app and it was ok, lacked flavour but shrimp were a good size. Pizza was yummy though and easily shareable/or good for leftovers.

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Went here for the first time and absolutely loved it! Great food, amazing service and really good wine selection. Loved that it was a smaller place and wasn’t too loud or crowded. Would definitely recommend and can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Frequently visit Hot Rocks. Calamari and Pizza are always very good. The staff are great. Highly recommend the visit.

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner last night with my son. Ordered the 9 oz steak and asked that the potato be replaced with more veggies due to health issues. The chef placed 5 stocks of asparagus and 3 slices of pepper on my plate. I asked the waitress if I could have more vegetables. The chef gave her some but relied that it was too expensive to give me more. This is the first restaurant I’ve had respond that way. My plate was $35.
I found the Chef rude, he had the waitress deliver his response. Avoid if you require a healthier option ie diabetic or a specific diet.

2  Thank hhjonkman
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

We ordered arugula salads, burger, fries, eggplant parmigiana and meatballs for takeout ! Excellent food! Everything is delicious! Doesn’t compare to anything else in whitby except only one in DT Whitby.... (u know where! )
Thank u for keeping your service and quality for soooo many years ! Ever so greatful for establishments like yours!