Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great couples massage

Reviewed 2 days ago
FellowTraveler601154
My Massage

Reviewed 4 days ago
mannbell18

All reviews great massage mani pedi felt great fantastic job relaxing experience massage therapy great visit hand massage clean environment staff were professional excellent experience would definitely go back girls weekend amber products treatment therapist
Reviewed 2 days ago

We had a couples massage at Sanctuary and it was nice. They aren’t as professional as other spas we’ve been to as you undress in the room not in a change room. They don’t use essential oils just massage cream. It was still nice.

Reviewed 4 days ago

Cindy was my massesse she is absolutely amazing. I keep telling her she should insure her hands. She makes you comfortable and able to relax

Reviewed 1 week ago

My visit excellent! It was the first time there and staff was very accommodating to us. The spa is beautiful. the massage therapist was helpful and great! I will be back :)

1  Thank Voyage23021409263
Reviewed 1 week ago

I enjoyed my foot reflexology treatment thoroughly and felt so relaxed after the treatment and felt that Cindy is well qualified.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Rated 4 for the 90 minute hot stone massage. Only downfall,was in a room with a very nosy ceiling heat fan. It was hard to hear the relaxing music it was so loud. Half way through I mentioned to therapist about fan and she stated it would go off soon but it never did. Had to work hard to focus on blocking out the noise. I think it was just that room as my hubby had massage same time as me in different room and didn’t have any issue.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Had a relaxation massage and refresher facial. Was a wonderful way to treat myself on a rare child-free day!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very professional with an inviting atmosphere. Cindy is a fantastic massage therapist who is knowledgeable about anatomy, zeros in on the problem and fixes it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Called Thursday evening and was easily accommodated for a Friday morning appointment. The Maganda Ritual treatment with Liv is perfect. She is highly skilled and intuitive. I do not know the other staff, I am sure they must be very good, but I can recommend Liv. I recommend adding a facial & mani/pedi to have a full spa day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hardly had to wait, and the massage was amazing. Best relaxation massage I’ve had in a long time. Have yet to try the licensed massage therapist on site but will be booking that next for sure

Reviewed October 11, 2018

As usual, the service at Sanctuary was too notch, starting the nice welcome when I arrived. I enjoyed a lovely spa pedicure by a trained professional. Would highly recommend this beautiful spa.