“last time there”

Sanctuary Day Spa Waterloo
Ranked #1 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Waterloo
More attraction details
Owner description: Tucked away in the North end of Waterloo, the Sanctuary Day Spa has been nurturing the wellbeing and beauty of local residents and visitors to the region for the past 17 years.
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Massage therapist must have had salami for lunch. My husband enjoyed his massage but I was holding my breath the whole time. No pressure. Likely not returning

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Kelly S, Manager at Sanctuary Day Spa Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Thanks for the honest feedback - we will sit down with all of our RMTs to make sure that they understand the importance of a clean presentation. I'm sorry that we fell short here.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

My treatment at the Sanctuary Waterloo was perfect from when I arrived there to when I left the spa.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

I have been going to Sanctuary Waterloo for a couple years now, every couple months for waxing and massages. Great service the moment you walk in, friendly staff, and exceptional at what they do.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

it was amazing; very proffessional and the total ambience of the spa is so relaxing. In addition, the RMT did a fantastic job and gave me some great stretches to do.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

On my first visit to Sanctuary, I opted for a manicure. The spa was calm, clean, and inviting. I enjoyed my service, and my nails look great.