“A Canadian Tradition”

Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Trenton
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 22 September 2014

Coffee and donuts at Tim Horton's are a real Canadian tradition. They make excellent coffee and this fast food restaurant and drive through can be found on almost every corner throughout Canada. Their reputation is for delicious coffee, ultra fresh food and cleanliness. In addition, the staff is always obliging and very polite. Canadians from coast to coast already know about Tim Hortons but if you are visiting from another country - treat yourself to a great cup of coffee and a donut or a box of donut holes. They also serve light lunches ad excellent soup.

1  Thank marleyandmike

Reviewed 8 September 2014

We were introduced to Timmy's Ice Capp. As kids would say, O. M. G. are they delish! We stopped for a bite of breakfast on the road. Egg sausage sandwiches were just enough, and just right. I hope one day the franchise will appear in southeast US!!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We stopped here for iced coffees on a long 4 hour drive through Canada. Not having been to a Tim Hortons before I asked whether there was a choice of milk as I specifically prefer skim milk in coffee. I was interested in the Iced Latte specifically and the server explained that it does come with skim milk, my husband was interested in the Iced Coffee and she said that doesn't, so we got 2 medium Iced Lattes to-go. I also got a Maple Dip donut too.

The Iced Lattes were ok, nothing special, and no-where near as good as Starbucks, in fact they tasted slightly odd, I'm not sure if it was the milk or not? but looking at the website now it appears that they are 'sweetened' so maybe it was that? Anyway mine taste better diluted - i.e. after most of the ice had melted into the drink. They were ok on the whole though, and certainly ok enough to go again, especially after I'd tasted the donut!

The Maple Dip donut was OMG, out-of-this-world, to-die-for, so so good!! I could've eaten a whole dozen! I decided there and then that we'd be visiting Tim Horton's a few more times whilst in Canada. The Maple Dip donut was a million times better than the stale offering I'd had at a Dunkin Donuts the night before.

So 5/5 for the donut alone, 4/5 for the service - she was helpful regarding which iced drinks contained skim milk, but I think she could have told me that the Iced Latte was sweetened especially as I was wanting a drink with skim milk, and 3/5 for the average Iced Latte.

Next Tim Horton's visit (different branch) was totally different and nearly put me off going back again.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

in our area of Northumberland-Quinte West, the staff at any Tim's are always friendly and the bathrooms are spotless.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

service was great and the tea was done exactly as asked the host chocolate was just the way I like it, not too hot nor too cold