All reviews his wife picnic tables new owners within walking distance coffee maker fridge and microwave grocery store clean rooms beds tv wifi rates tidy
Reviewed July 21, 2016

I required a hotel in the area for one night and another "sold out" hotel recommended this one to me. It is older and basic, but the owner was very helpful and friendly and the room immaculate. I wish some of the big name hotels were this clean.

The stay was fine and I would recommend this hotel to a friend.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank nomad2060805
Reviewed April 6, 2016

Good price, nice place , room are very quiet, room was very clean , owners are very friendly , close to everything you need like restaurant ,Walmart , beer store , lcbo . I will stay there again on my next business trip to smiths falls.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank unknownsoldier101
Reviewed September 24, 2015

What a dump. booked thru booking .com and the reservation never came thru, thank god; I rented a room, entered it, the carpet was stained, the room smelled very dated and in poor shape. this property should be rated a minus number. I asked for and got my money refunded.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mike d
Reviewed September 22, 2015

Stayed 1 night in mid-September 2015. A very nice motel - clean, quite modern, comfy bed, good bathroom and shower, good WiFi, good parking, nice grounds and a convenient location. Nothing negative to report!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Justinthai
Reviewed August 4, 2015

We had a very good service overall. The place was very clean and satisfying. My husband lost his wallet there and they did everything they could to find it back and they did. Nothing was missing. I recommand it for any travelers that is looking for a friendly experience surrounded by wonderful staff. Thank you for everything.

Room Tip: Just go there.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends