All reviews sheraton parkway the club lounge underground parking conference center canada's wonderland shower stall breakfast buffet business hotel indoor pool toronto north business travel coffee maker mini fridge starbucks york catering convention
Reviewed November 8, 2018

This is a good hotel - reasonable rooms in the old tower and great rooms in the new tower. Most importantly the staff are fantastic and have always taken excellent care of me. I highly recommend it for staying in Richmond Hill.

Date of stay: October 2018
SHParkway, Guest Experience Ambassador at Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2018

Good morning,

Thank you so much for trusting us to be your "home away from home". It makes us so glad to know you feel comfortable with us and always enjoy your visits. We do look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 6, 2018

PROS: Clean hotel, loved the walk-in shower. Lots of towels etc. Rooms were nice, bed and pillows were comfy. Staff friendly.
CONS: Room service was ridiculously expensive. One order of toast, coffee and jam = $22.00 :(

• Trip type: Travelled on business
SHParkway, Guest Experience Ambassador at Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2018

Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for the review! I am really glad to know you found our staff personable and friendly and there seemed to have been many positives about your visit.

Regarding room service, please remember it is a service offered for convenience. Our prices are on-par with hotels in the area and it is an option that is available to you for a quick snack. We are also within walking distance of many delicious great and local restaurants, and have an on-site Crave restaurant as well.

Reviewed November 4, 2018

Party of two for a short stay provided four walls which was quiet and comfortable. The hotel is under renovation but there was no disturbance during our stay. The location of the hotel is great as there are many great restaurant options nearby and is very accessible to the highways. Our Premium Suite room is great, clean and provide basic amenities plus two TV's, refrigerator, microwave, ample closets, abundant electric outlets, USB port, climate control temperature (central air conditioner or heat), shower and whirlpool tub. The king size bed is very large but very comfortable and the large white comforter blanket provided extreme warmth for protection against the artic chill from the air conditioning. I actually LOVE their heavy duty, very thick white comforter blanket. It kept me warm and Sheraton provided with four walls and a clean functioning facility what more does a girl need? There is a desk where guests can charge their tech gadgets and do some work before attending meetings. The Sheraton Club Lounge is great for a small lounge that offers a basic continental breakfast, evening cocktail food and two functioning traditional desktop PCs with one printer. I was able to engulf a quick breakfast and eagerly access my email. The Club Lounge offers lounge chairs for guests to chill or engage in small, but brief, business meetings. An iron and ironing board are provided in our room. Free pens are provided. Free parking is available on site which is important.

When inquiring with Concierge about the charge for a international phone call the female receptionist shot my mother a rude scowl look and a insolent tone when explaining the charge. We encountered another dismay when attaining a table in the Club Lounge after selecting our breakfast foods the hotel waitress immediately placed the gratuity bill on our table upon being immediately seated. CALLOUS! This hotel is money hungry for gratuity as the staff cannot wait for our party to finish our meal. There is no communication etiquette. This female appeared blatantly adamant to attain her gratuity regardless of the consequences as she was standing by our table waiting for a immediate response. The female waiter was standing next to our table peddling for her measly gratuity as she refused to leave. Harassment!! My mother was completely MORTIFIED in disbelief for excessive dismay to look away!! Egregiously vulgar. Maliciously flagrant. This hotel is insufficient for basic amenities as lotion, ice, facial scrub wash, and toothpaste.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
SHParkway, Guest Experience Ambassador at Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2018

Good morning,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review. I am glad your room was comfortable and clean and you enjoyed all the amenities we had to offer. Please note that we do offer additional amenities such as lotion, toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc upon request.

I am horrified to hear about what you encountered regarding a gratuity. I can assure you that this is not our usual standards and I will be speaking to the appropriate managers to ensure this does not continue to happen. I understand this would have put you in an uncomfortable position and I would like to apologize for that.

I do hope we will get the opportunity to see you again in the future and prove this is not usual for us and provide a much more enjoyable visit.

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

Staff here blew me away. Here for a work conference. Have a special diet and one of the banquet ladies made sure I was taken care of every meal. As well one of the cleaning staff actually tipped me with a free Starbucks card- blew me away. Nice bar area and enjoyed the pool. Excellent vegan restaurant block away as well :)

Trip type: Travelled on business
SHParkway, Guest Experience Ambassador at Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2018

Good morning,

Thank you so much for your kind comments! We always try to accommodate any dietary restriction or allergy and this is something we take very seriously. I am glad we were able to do just that for you! I am going to share your kind comments with our staff so they can all know what a great job they have done.

I hope you have a great week!

Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

This is my first time staying here, and I think will not be my last. The hotel is clean and fairly modern. The beds are comfortable. But for me, the biggest part was the staff - very friendly. Even the cleaning staff go out of their way to say good morning and be helpful. The club lounge is comfortable, and the club breakfast was ok. I wish they would put cards out with allergen information on the food.

Trip type: Travelled on business
SHParkway, Melissa at Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your honest feedback about your visit. Our staff members, including the housekeepers, are so genuine and we get compliments all the time on how personable they are. It's not even that we trained them that way - they just truly love their jobs and interacting with guests. I'm glad you noticed this!

I also think you provide some great feedback about providing allergen information on the food. I am going to pass this along to the executive chef to see if it's something we can begin to implement. Thank you for your comments, have a great week!