“Best Schnitzel in All of Toronto & York region”

Rhapsody Continental Cuisine
Ranked #20 of 508 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Cuisines: European, Hungarian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2016

The schnitzel of incredible! Very late portion with sweet red cabbage & roasted potatoes is to die for!,, always take some home & the price is very reasonable! Dumpling soup to start is a must! Decorated in reds with pics of Hungary on the walls accompanied by a violinist or organ musjic playing romantic old favourites on weekends! This little hole in the wall location is a great secret! Give this one a try! You will be very very pleased!
Enjoy... I do at least once a month!

Reviewed May 11, 2016

My daughter introduced me to the Rhapsody a few years back and it has become a tradition to eat there every so often.
Large tasty portions, enough to need to ask for a doggie bag and enjoy the same meal again for lunch the next day at home.
Friday and Saturday evenings they have Hungarian Gypsy music as entertainment.

In the Toronto area Hungarian restaurants were plentiful but almost all have folded their tents and it is nice to see the Rhapsody succeeding.

Reviewed May 8, 2016 via mobile

Nice place to have Hungarian food. We had Weiner schnitzel which was very thin and crisp breading served with potatoes and red cabbage. We also had cabbage rolls which were also very good. Dessert we had they're 7 layer cake which was good as they ran out of strudel.

Reviewed April 20, 2016

We always find that the service is fast, friendly and very accommodating at the Rhapsody Continental Cuisine restaurant. We have been coming here for more than 10 years.

It is always a special treat for us. Our all-time favourite appetizer is the breaded calamari. It is very delicious. We also love the Famous Hungarian Goulash Soup and of course the schnitzel.

No mater what we order we are always pleased with the flavorful authentic dishes and portions that are served here.

We also love the live music that is played on the weekends. We often see Bandleader/accordionist Paul Mathew of The Gypsy (ROMA) Flame Show Band and his accompanist which will entertain us and touch our hearts all night long. The decor of restaurant suits the music and the music suits the decor.

Come here for an authentic eastern-European experience and you will be glad that you did.

Reviewed March 16, 2016

Raffaele and his staff were wonderful. They were so accommodating. We added two extras to our already-larger party of 13 and they took it in stride. Our table was set and ready for our group and we got undivided attention despite being a weeknight and other small groups in the restaurant. This was our first time coming here, and other comments in trip advisor is to why I chose it. Don't let your first impression deter you, the food was lovely and portions substantial. I had the traditional cabbage roll as my appetizer with a nice dollop of sour cream and chicken Rhapsody chef's special as my entire: flavours were wonderful. Those who had the gypsy steak weren't disappointed, my husband had veal cordon blue and my daughter the chicken almandine. There were many schnitzel takers and all said the same....the food was fantastic. All dinners were timed together and no one was left waiting. The price was right and the even allowed a cake to be brought in for our gathering.

I would recommend Rhapsody and wish we lived closer, would definitely make it a regular.