“Japanese food”
Review of Haru Sushi

Haru Sushi
Ranked #64 of 512 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Reviewed August 22, 2016

This little sushi restaurant is fabulous . Food and service are great. Reasonable price.. I love coming here, no waiting . My friend loves the spicy chicken. Sushi are really good. Korean dishes are great also. Love the bibimbap

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

I am regular at this place and decided to write the review. Sushi and Sashimi is very good, fish variety is good. Rolls are very creative with exceptional quality. Highly recommend their specialty rolls - Cultus, Haru, French Kiss.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 10, 2016

Unfortunately, I thought that the Spicy Caterpillar Roll was less than spectacular in taste. The rice that wrapped around the spicy tuna and cucumber was very mushy and not characteristic of Japanese rice at all which should be firm. I was quite disappointed with the quality of the rice here. I couldn’t really taste the tuna inside the roll either… The wasabi also wasn’t spicy enough for my taste.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed December 15, 2015

I went here with friends. I ordered sushi only, my friends ordered combination meals. Everyone was impressed with the friendly, courteous service (many asian food places have great food & reasonable prices, but the service always seems to lack in some way. Not here. The waiter recommended we put our order in earlier than later due to a large party would be arriving shortly, so we would not be left waiting too long for our food to arrive. The sushi was creative and deliciously fresh, pricing was very reasonable. Everyone was happy with the qualify of food & great pricing, but notably the service. I would definitely return.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank Winnie T
Reviewed November 17, 2015 via mobile

I visit this place quite often when in Richmond Hill. Their sushi is great but honestly I go there for the Korean menu. The bibimbap is excellent they always have a side of kim choice me. Highly recommend for food, cleanliness of the premises and friendly service.

Date of visit: November 2015