US$99
Comfort Inn(Parry Sound)
US$116
US$73
US$64
Mid Town Hotel(Parry Sound)
US$84
Parry Sound Inn and Suites(Parry Sound)(Great Value!)
US$125
Travelocity
Travellers Hotel(Parry Sound)
US$96
US$69
Bayside Inn(Parry Sound)(Great Value!)
US$113
Trapper's Choice Restaurant & Inn(Parry Sound)(Great Value!)
US$84
Town & Country Motel(Parry Sound)(Great Value!)
US$83
Hotels.com
All reviewsgranolaisland queenfrench toastsusanpooletrestlerailway
Reviewed August 22, 2016

Well appointed 'Spa Room' was so relaxing. Exceeded expectations at all levels: location, informative and welcoming email confirmation, helpful suggestions for Parry Sound and a generous and scrumptious breakfast... one night was not enough!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
stayparrysound, Owner at 40 Bay Street Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2016

Dear Roberta H - I am glad you had the opportunity for a bit of a breather between your hectic schedule. It must have been fate that the Retreat Room was available when you needed it! Parry Sound has so much to see and do any time of the year - but especially as you saw, during the summer months. We want to make sure our guests have the opportunity to do as little - or as much - as they want during their stay, so we try to send information beforehand via e-mail. I am glad you found it informative and useful!

Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

This was our 2nd stay with Susan at 40 Bay Street and our recommendation is even stronger. We stayed in the back room overlooking the lovely garden enabling us to enjoy the sunset, or simply sit out on the deck after a concert with a bottle of wine...
Susan is a wonderful host and phenomenal cook - her breakfasts are works of art and culinary delight, different every day with choices almost impossible to make.
Can't wait to return!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
stayparrysound, Owner at 40 Bay Street Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2016

Dear LSZ
I am so glad we were able to maintain our reputation on your second visit! Thank you for staying, and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 15, 2016

My family and I stayed here for my sister's wedding in July and it was a great experience! Susan is a great host and makes the best breakfasts you can eat! The rooms were large and clean with the bonus of air conditioning. 40 Bay Street Bed & Breakfast is in a great location right by the harbour front and a short walk to the downtown of Parry Sound. We all would stay here again if ever in the area just to visit with Susan! Thanks for making the wedding weekend extra special!

Room Tip: All the rooms were great!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Dear Hermenamanda: I love it when guests make me feel part of their special times! Being able to host your family during the wedding - and helping to keep everything on time and going the way the bride wanted was very important to us. I do hope there is an opportunity for us to all get together again in the future. All the best to your sister and her new husband!

Reviewed August 12, 2016

Big thanks goes out to Susan Poole, for her understanding when my husband was injured and we were unable to stay with her at her quaint B&B overlooking the beautiful Parry Sound harbour! We were looking forward to our stay and hope we can come back soon! Just a pleasure to deal with from our first contact to the latest!! Great location, right at the harbour with lots of restaurants and great activities available to you close by.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Helen B:
My sympathy goes out to anyone with knee problems! And with all the stairs here at the B&B, there was no way you and your husband would have been able to stay. We do hope you made it back home safely and the visit to the doctor made the cure a quick one!

Reviewed August 7, 2016

We had a reservation at the 40 Bay Street Bed & Breakfast in Parry Sound on July 17,
on arrival but my physical condition had for result that I could'nt stay at Susan's B&B.
But at no charge, she found us a close place to stay that coud answerd my needs, and she also recommand a great restaurant at The Log Cabin Inn. We were treated as GUEST not custumers. We guests and hospitality members we must find ways to make sure that such behaviour are reconized as they are exceptional. Thank you Susan

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
stayparrysound, Owner at 40 Bay Street Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2016

Dear Gilbert-Caz:
Thank you for your very kind words! Our goal is to make your stay here one of the best you've ever had at a bed and breakfast - and we mean it! If we don't have what you need, then we will do everything we can to find it for you.

And in this case, it was also a learning experience for me - we must be much clearer that the air-conditioning we have is central air, so that guests who want to be able to control the temperature of their room to their personal satisfaction know that it is not possible with our system.

I am glad you enjoyed the rest of your time in Parry Sound!