Comfort Inn(Parry Sound)
Chalet Rosemarie(Nobel)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$95
US$83
Harmony Outdoor Inn(Parry Sound)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$110
US$96
Travelocity
Mid Town Hotel(Parry Sound)
US$84
Travellers Hotel(Parry Sound)
US$95
US$80
Town & Country Motel(Parry Sound)(Great Value!)
US$90
Hotels.com
Trapper's Choice Restaurant & Inn(Parry Sound)(Great Value!)
US$84
Grand Tappattoo Resort(Parry Sound)(Great Value!)
US$128
Orbitz.com
All reviewsgranolaisland queenfrench toastsusanpooletrestlerailway
Reviewed October 3, 2016

I stayed at 40 Bay Street overnight on Sept 25 as part of a Romantic Fall Getaway package. The package also included at Sunset Flight at Georgian Bay Airway and dinner at Bistro By the Bay.

Susan was a very kind host and our room was beautiful and comfortable. The location was perfect as it was close to both our flight and to dinner. It was great to be able to grab a water or coffee ourselves at the coffee station outside our room. Breakfast was delicious and a nice experience to dine with Susan and the other guests. Check in/out was a breeze.

I would love to come again and enjoy all the beauty Parry Sound has to offer.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MaureenM07
stayparrysound, Owner at 40 Bay Street Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2016

Dear MaureenM07 - I am so glad you were able to get-away for a romantic night. This is the first year we have partnered with our neighbours, Bistro by the Bay and Georgian Bay Airways, and are thrilled with the number of couples who took advantage of the package. Our goal as a B&B is to make your stay one of the best ones you've had, and we appreciate it when you notice and take advantage of our little "extras". We hope to see you again one day!

Reviewed September 27, 2016

Wife and I celebrated our anniversary for the weekend in Parry Sound and stayed at the 40 Bay B&B. Very nice stay. Room was great with the walk out to the balcony. Susan was such a great host, very welcoming. Breakfast was very tasty!!! Location is great, walked most of the time as everything was close by.
Make sure to take the cruise, and dinner at Bistro by the Bay a couple of doors away is top notch, great food.
Joe A.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you Joe A! I'm glad we could help you make your anniversary weekend a memorable one. We strive to meet our guests' needs by cooking our hot courses to order - and offering a choice whenever possible. Being so close to everything is a real bonus for our guests - and with restaurants so close, no one has to worry about drinking and driving. I hope we get to celebrate another anniversary with you and your wife in the future.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

Have you ever booked accommodation somewhere, and then enjoyed the stay beyond your expectations? That is what happened for my sister and I last week when we stayed with Susan at her Bed and Breakfast on the Harbor Front in Parry Sound. We were so well cared for, and made to feel so welcome, that it felt like a visit with
family after 24 hours in her home. Her breakfast was amazing and her company and conversations with us, were so enjoyable. I requested a harbor view room and Susan honored that request. We laid in bed and watched the activity on the water. Three days past so quickly. I would recommend her B&B to anyone that wants a quiet enjoyable break away, from the busyness of life.

Room Tip: Our room was the smallest of the three rooms, but we had the only harbor view. We had our own washroom which was important to us as well.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Dear Lois C: I was so impressed with the commitment you and your sister have made to get away, just the two of you, every year. I think that demonstrates a special bond between the two of you, and it was so kind to include me in your fun! I am glad you enjoyed your room and the breakfasts, and you are welcomed to return any time!

Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at 40 Bay Street for 3 nights during our touring holiday. Susan was a joy to stay with. It felt very "home from home" and everything was wonderful. The rooms were large with views of the garden and had everything you could want, including free wi-fi and a flat screen TV. The breakfasts were beautifully cooked and plenty of choice. Susan herself was a mind of information and a wonderful host.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends

I love it when people come and have fun at the B&B, Sally N! Your group was a treat to host and I am glad that you stayed in our Deluxe Rooms - the extra space makes the difference when you are staying for several days. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip and made it home safely!

Reviewed September 17, 2016

This past week my sister and I stayed at 40 Bay Street Bed & Breakfast - it was like visiting your favorite aunt in her home. Susan provided a wonderful breakfast each morning and we invited her to visit with her coffee. The rooms are very clean and have all the amenities - even free WiFi and flat-screen TV.
We would recommend it if you want to be near the water and enjoy the small town northern experience.

Room Tip: You can have a water view with queen-size bed or rooms with king-size beds - we chose the view.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Dear JoyceNewHamburg-ON: Thank you for sharing your experience at 40 Bay Street B&B. We work very hard at making sure that your stay is comfortable and you have everything that you need. I am glad you found the house and your room clean -it is a high priority for us. I hope you and your sister enjoy many more trips together!