Hotels.com
Lol.travel
All reviews glamping tents superior room restful sleep hot shower lovely beach georgian bay fire pit comfortable bed james hammocks outhouse earplugs highway waterfront noise property proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2022

It was very difficult to sleep because the property is sandwiched between Trans Canada Highway on one side and the active train railroad on another. There are approximately 30 trains that run through Perry Sound area daily, and they are required to honk at the crossings. The scenery was very beautiful, but the noise of the passing by cars and trucks on the highway as well as the trains did not allow me to relax. I live in a big city and I come up north to relax. I will not be coming again.

I wish I was told about the noise issue. If I was I would not have stayed here. I don't understand how the place can be called Harmony Inn if there is so much noise pollution all around.

Date of stay: August 2022
1  Thank lcitoni
Reviewed July 29, 2022

We stayed only one night at the Inn while taking in some concerts at the Festival. It was absolutely delightful. A beautiful, comfortable home, welcoming interesting hosts, friendly dog, comfortable bed, delicious healthy breakfast, complimentary kayaks, lovely little beach all in a beautiful forest environment. Wonderfully situated close to town. Unfortunately also close to the 400 hwy but it really did not bother us.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed July 14, 2022

B & B was excellent. Very clean and cozy. Location was great. Family dog Mollie was a joy and greeted us regularly. Even though weather was not the greatest it was still a very pleasant few days away.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed June 28, 2022

The perfect place to unwind and recharge in nature. The owners have done an incredible job making this place perfect for those who love to camp and those who loathe to camp. Comfy beds, hot shower, kayaks and SUP’s every cooking appliance and utensil is provided. Just bring food. Fantastic place.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2022

The staff at the Inn went above and beyond to ensure that our stay was comfortable, relaxing, and enjoyable. They are always available and they aren't overbearing! James and Eric are very kind. The B&B is beautiful, eclectic, cozy, and comes with Molly (a beautiful and cuddly dog)! You can unplug or connect, as they have free WiFi available. Nice option! The Superior room is quaint, with modern and clean washroom amenities. The self serve breakfast that was provided was DELICIOUS (I need the waffle recipe and maker now) and the live chickens are 10/10 - so great, from eating their eggs to going and visiting them in the yard. The house was a perfect spot to hang out when the weather wasn't very friendly. The property is stunning and when the water is calm, it is a perfect lake (for a beginner like me) to go out for a rip on a canoe or kayak. So grateful that they provide water sport gear, hammocks, and a fire pit by the lovely beach/dock!
Absolutely cannot wait for our next weekend up at Harmony!! Excited to try a tent this time.

Room tip: Superior room is private and perfect
Date of stay: June 2022