“Good breakfast for lunch.”
Review of Bus Stop Cafe

Bus Stop Cafe
Ranked #29 of 111 Restaurants in Owen Sound
Reviewed July 23, 2018

I was here for lunch and had the breakfast with a cup of tea. The service was good and the food was hot and delicious.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Digg2669

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

We had the tastiest lunch today with impeccable service from Doris ☺️ She’s a wonderful lady! The whitefish & Caesar salad and my fiancée’s eggs benny were excellent. This place is top notch!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank thefoodlass
Reviewed February 28, 2018

The food is OK, but check your bill very carefully. I ordered a schnitzel sandwich for $6.95, and when I went to pay my bill, the owner tried to charge me for the full meal ($14 something). When I pointed out to her that it was only $6.95 on the menu, she pretended to be surprised, as if the owner wouldn't know the price difference between a sandwich and a full meal. Last time I ever go there.

Date of visit: February 2018
Ryan W, General Manager at Bus Stop Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2018

As we mentioned it was a glitch with the till and the new menu . Sorry for the mistake. We also corrected the issue before you paid. It was an honest mistake, sorry for any inconvenience...

Reviewed February 28, 2018

We go here for lunch a few times a year, always quick and the prices can't be beat. Lots of selection and made-to-order food. Friendly service.

Date of visit: January 2018
2  Thank amille695
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Good food at good prices. Breakfast is great, and the staff are very friendly. A large menu with a good choice of sandwiches, soup and salads. Comfortable seating and lots of windows make this a lovely bright place to eat. Very clean also.

Date of visit: December 2017