“Horrible experience”

Coffee Culture Cafe & Eatery
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Dining options: Lunch
Description: We offer smiling faces and great food and relaxed atmosphere after a day of sightseeing or walking the trails or shoopping. Our menu is uncomplicated and the taste is great. We are now offering wraps and salad and looking forward to the new salads to come. Come in and see us day or night and we will take care of you.
Reviewed June 16, 2018

Unkept, decrepit, dirty, held together with duct tape (see photo). The owner will try to short-change you and his wife is one of the most unfriendly people I've ever met. Never smiles, never says hello, never says thank you.

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank David K

Reviewed March 21, 2018

Absolutely terrible. I bought a cookie and the guy commented on how it was "too little, you should buy more." Wouldn't even give me a glass of water without charging me for it. Got the peanut butter cookie and it was burnt and dry. Only nice thing about the place is the location and the atmosphere. I won't be coming back; not worth your money.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank starvingCritic
Reviewed February 14, 2018

When you are downtown after other shops are closed and you want something much better than a Timmies, this is the place. Some days are cleaner than others but the seats in front of the fireplace is welcoming and the coffee is consistently good. I am generally not a fan of chain coffee shops so I am pleasantly surprised to enjoy the coffee here. I rarely purchase any pastries but when I have, they have been delicious.

Date of visit: February 2018
obsidiangroupinc, Guest Relations Manager at Coffee Culture Cafe & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2018

We take pride on our coffee and are so glad to hear how much you enjoy it! We look forward to your next visit, Valancy. Thanks so much for your review!

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

A great little spot on a cold day to drop in for a hot drink. Service was fast. The tea was hot. The apple cider was really more like Apple juice heated up but anything warm was good when it's this cold outside. They have a great lunch menu so would love to come back for lunch.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 8, 2017

I often get the $5.99 BLT and salad combo , It is really good and the salad is made with leaf, not iceburg lettuce which i like.

Date of visit: September 2017
obsidiangroupinc, Public Relations Manager at Coffee Culture Cafe & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Hi Rob, thank you so much for commenting on your visit with us! We appreciate when our fellow coffee and food lovers tell us that they loved our brews and treats as much as we do. See you next time!