“One word- Awesome!!!!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Port Elgin Ontario
“One word- Awesome!!!!”
Reviewed 28 January 2012

This restaurant is Sushi, Japanese/Chinese cuisine and it has the best that I have ever tasted. I am very picky when it comes to this type of cuisine and this is my favourite place hands down! The first time we went there we ordered General Tso's chicken, Soft crab fried rice, and I also ordered the 12 pc Sashimi regular for an appetizer. OMG it was so good! Last time we went we both ordered the GeneraLTso's, and I also ordered Sushi combo A and pan fried dumplings as appetizers. The food at this Restaurant is A+. The prices are very reasonable and the service is exceptional. You have to try Shan Hu if you are ever in Owen Sound Ontario. It's at the south end of town by the Cineplex theater and across the street from Staples. Check out the menu. If you give it a try, I don't think you will be disappointed.

• Visited January 2012