All reviews flat screen tv place to stay stayed here for two nights memorable stay beds were comfortable nice room microwave motel
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

First stay here at this motel and was pleasantly surprised. Yogi the owner is super nice guy. I travel three months a year most years so I like to send compliments on a well run motel. Rooms are very clean and nice with flat screens. Beds are comfortable.
Much better than Knights in were I was staying on previous trips.
Having my staff stay here too when they are working in this area.
Well done Yogi, you deserve the business!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank tellurideplunge
Yogeshchandra A, Owner at Owen Sound Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your comments and promise to make your next stay even more comfortable. Thanks for being our valued guest.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here regularily for years and is continually going downhill on every visit since newest owners took over. For the price I'm fine with outdated as long as it's clean. Last visit...hair all over bathroom, mold on patio door tracks, stained(but clean) sheets, and the repairs needed can no longer be ignored (cigarette burns on bathroom floors, lime crusted tub from continually dripping faucet). And, by the attitude of the 16 yr-ish old that checked me in at 8pm, i annoyed him by making him get up, walk down the hall and collect his $80.
I will no longer stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank Marram73
Reviewed September 23, 2017

It was a lovely stay with this inn. I Visited with my family . WE Took 3 rooms. THEY HAD NO FLIES OR BUGS IN ROOM.The rooms were clean. THE Guy at the front desk was was friendly and smart. It was a nice and WONDERFUL stay with no Complaints.

Room tip: room with 2 king size bed are god option for family stay
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank mandeep s
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

It was a astounding and memorable stay i had with my friends. The rooms were clean , beds were comfortable. It smell nice . I like the " no smoking" policy. The front desk was friendly and helpful. The room at the back side had a beautiful greenery view

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank siddharth7ag
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

In my opinion Owen Sound Inn's experience was very memorable and I enjoyed a lot.The Inn was very nice and well maintained. The motel staff was also very good especially guy at front desk Mr.Adam,he guided me a lot throughout my stay. Thanks a lot Owen Sound Inn for providing memorable stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business