All reviews front desk waffles hot tub bunk beds waffle maker exercise room first floor free breakfast main floor hard boiled eggs lots of parking mini fridge would stay here again short drive air conditioner clean rooms the breakfast area
Reviewed March 11, 2012

While staying here frequently when i visit my mom, i became very ill this time. The staff were very compassionate and helpful, going the extra mile to help me be as comfortable as possible. I really appreciated this because being sick away from home can be difficult but the atmosphere at this place made me safe and warm.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed March 8, 2012

We went here with friends (booked about 8 rooms) and many of us had bed bug bites afterwards. I called to let them know and they had fumigators come in and the manger told me the rooms were all clean. I find this hard to believe after many of us, all in different rooms go bitten. I think they are hiding something. Unless you want to sleep with bed bugs.... don't go to the Super 8 in Midland.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank bdj
gmsuper8midland, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Midland, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your response expressing the issues you encountered after your stay at Super 8 Midland. At Super 8 Midland we take great pride in our standards of cleanliness and consider pest control to be a very serious issue and to not take complains lightly. Upon further research and a visit from Orkin Pest Control to thoroughly inspect all the rooms in question, it was determined and I am happy to conclude and report that no evidence of bed bugs or any other pests were found at Super 8 Midland.
We do hope that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you in the future. It is our goal to provide the very best to each and every guest.
Yours in hospitality,
Kathryn Laliberte

Reviewed October 27, 2011

Not your typical Super 8. The hotel is spotless with a very professional staff. The rooms were modern with every amenity you need.

The breakfast was excellent with a very nice, clean breakfast area.

Highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
gmsuper8midland, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Midland, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2011

THANK YOU to all of our previous guests and all your amazing comments!!

We are so happy that you stayed with us and even more thankful for your supporting comments!

We hope to see you all again in the future, and have a SUPER great day!

Reviewed September 15, 2011

Fairly new hotel that is well priced and well appointed. Close to Midland and Penetanguishene, Balm Beach and Tiny Township. Very near several good restaurants (nothing on site but extensive CB is included). Cinema and shopping mall across the street. Five minutes from both tour boat docks. Clean, good staff. lots of parking. 3Star services at reasonable cost.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2011

My family spent the night at the Midland Super 8 and we had no complaints. The Front Desk Staff was excellent and was very accommodating when we arrived early to town and allowed us to cheek-in to both of our rooms.

The room my family had had two queen beds, a fridge, a microwave, TV, a window that opens (only slightly) and a working AC. A brand new playpen was provided for our 18 month old to sleep in. The room was well cleaned and the linens looked brand new. The beds were a bit firm but still comfortable.

There is a pool but be forewarned that it is only 3 feet deep and if there are any more than 10 people in the pool it is crowded. There is a small 2 person hot tub too.

The continental breakfast is good. Just get there early as it seems to get very crowded near the end of the serving time. The hotel is located near several fast food restaurants, Tim Horton's is within walking distance and there is a Grocery Store across the road.

I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family