US$84
Midland Inn & Suites(Midland)(Great Value!)
Kings Inn(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$48
Comfort Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$52
US$49
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$99
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskwafflesbunk bedshot tubexercise roomfirst floorfree breakfastmain floorhard boiled eggswould stay here againmini fridgecoffee makersuper8xboxpetmotelgrocery
Reviewed February 6, 2018

We had great service at the Super 8 Midland. The front desk staff were very helpful. The rooms are basic and clean. The internet worked well for our needs. There are new carpets in the hallways. It is our hotel of choice while in Midland.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Matthew P, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Midland, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2018

Thank you for your continued business Steven, and thank you for sharing your comments with us! Always a pleasure to see you and welcome you back.

Reviewed February 2, 2018

This Wuper 8 was clean and airy. It had the right balance of traditional and modern. The fitness centre was minimal but in good working order and supplied a bit of everything. I did not use the pool but other guests seemed to enjoy it greatly.

What really impressed me was the care I was given when I became very, very ill during my stay. It was a simple virus but one that laid me flat. The housekeeper and the front desk each checked on me during the two days I was there. They were not intrusive but quite caring and offering to get me anything I might need.

By the time I left I felt I was leaving some good and caring friends. I know I will be back.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Hello and thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay despite not feeling very well, and to hear that members of our team were able to make your stay a little more comfortable. I hope you're feeling better these days, and I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel one day.

Reviewed January 14, 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed December 29, 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Matthew P, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Midland, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Reviewed December 28, 2017