“Better than a hotel!!”

Forest Hill Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 8 Kitchener B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 October 2013

What can I say about this B&B? It was absolutely perfect for us! We needed a close to home get a way and this was the perfect spot for it! The house host was a joy to talk with and the grounds and rooms so comfy and inviting. The bed was fantastic as was the massage chair! :) The in room electric fireplace was a wonderful romantic touch to the suite. The complimentary snack center was a huge bonus! I would totally recommend this B&B to anyone and everyone looking for a place to stay either for a night or a week!! Oh! I forgot to mention the breakfast! It was lovely and the coffee was the best I have had in a long time! Thank you so much for everything!!! See you again soon!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Master Suite, but were able to see the other room as well... and are booking the ot...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Eleanora E, Owner at Forest Hill Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thank you for your kind words. It was such a please having you both here. I look forward to seeing you again in January. Book early so you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

This was a great spot, and I loved hanging out chatting with the fabulous hostess Eleanora! The room overlooking the koi pond had a calming affect on me, and I have stayed there twice, always choosing the same room. Breakfast was fabulous, and she made me a vegetarian delight! Highly highly recommended if you like to feel at home, with extremely friendly hosts, in a lovely setting. The only place I will stay when I am in Waterloo!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We are a couple from Germany and select the Bed & Breakfast at Forest Hill for our 14 day vacation. We can give all the previous reviews just right. Eleonora and Dave are great hosts and after a few days we feel as part of the family. Every morning Eleonora gave us a delicious and varied breakfast. Eleonora and Dave have taken a lot of time for us and we have besides still get excellent tuition in English. For our next vacation in Kitchener we will certainly book again, Bed & Breakfast in Forrest Hill. We wish you continued success and thank you again and sincerely.
Adelheid & Raimund

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Eleanora E, Owner at Forest Hill Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you dear friends. Your visit here with us was very special . Your English by the way was very good. Looking forward to seeing you soon. The Koi will be waiting for your return.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

We greatly enjoyed our stay at Forest Hill B&B. what a beautiful house in such a serene setting! Our room was lovely and sizeable with a beautiful view of the forested yard with koi pond and the relaxing sound of the waterfall. We enjoyed the complimentary snacks as well. Eleanora and Dave were very gracious hosts - and were super nice about accommodating our dietary restrictions for the delicious breakfast.Highlybrecommended!

Reviewed 11 September 2013

My stay at Forest Hill B&B was wonderful. The hosts, Eleanora and David, welcomed me after a long day of traveling with warmth and a cheerful smile. My room (the Master Suite) was spacious and comfortable. I appreciated the use of a mini-fridge outside my door for my snacks and lunches. Eleanora accommodated my dietary needs with Almond Milk and a yummy breakfast quinoa cereal. Their house is beautiful. Be sure to ask to see the Koi pond out back. I'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank donna h
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We arrived in Kitchener after an 8 hour flight from Paris and a drive from Toronto. We were exhausted, and Eleanora warmly welcomed us and promptly helped us to get set up for a night's sleep. The room (Master Suite) was clean and elegant, and the bed was comfortable. The next morning, we had an excellent breakfast, and Eleanora accommodated our dietary requests, on a patio in front of a beautiful garden setting, including squirrels in the background and pleasant conversation with the hosts Eleanora and David as well as the other guests. Recommended.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I enjoyed my second visit this year to Forest Hill B & B. I can't say enough about the serene surroundings,the comfortable accommodations, and the great food and wine.
This trip was scheduled last minute, but Eleanora found space for me.
I can't say enough about how helpful and accommodating she is.
It's Forest Hills B & B for me!
Looking forward to a return trip next year.

Room Tip: All rooms are suitable.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Eleanora E, Owner at Forest Hill Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

We will look forward to your next visit. You will be then see the new addition to the beautiful backyard. It should be completed soon. Keep your eyes on our website for new pictures.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kitchener
9.0 km away
3.2 km away
Frederick Street Inn
Frederick Street Inn
#3 of 8 in Kitchener

Been to Forest Hill Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!