New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Perfect accommodations for a family group!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Boardwalk Homes Executive Guest Houses & SUITES!

Boardwalk Homes Executive Guest Houses & SUITES!
Ranked #4 of 8 Kitchener B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“Perfect accommodations for a family group!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2011

Twenty of us stayed in this house over five days when we got together from across the country to attend a family wedding. It was perfect for this purpose and I was frequently complimented for such an amazing find! There was so much positive energy at the wedding and much of that had to do with the opportunity for both families to get to know each other beforehand which would not have been possible had we not had the relaxed environment that only a home can offer. Our total accommodation costs were half what we would have spent at a hotel and we had the added benefit of being able to cook our own meals and eat together. The kitchen is well stocked with approximately 30 place settings. Milk, juice, bread and fruit provided for breakfast was a nice surprise.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
      Location
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Shanghai, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2011

The house is big, Room is very clear. House keeper is very nice and work hard to make sure you feel comfortable everyday. I love this place.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Ronnie Y
Chongqing, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2011

I was in Waterloo recently on a business trip and stayed with Boardwalk Homes. I have stayed with many different hotels in China, Canada and the US and my one night stay with Boardwalk Homes was indeed a great experience. The house is clean, conformable, spacious and made me feel like a home away from home. It would be worthwhile to try it if you are getting tired of staying with hotels and B&Bs.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank LIAOP
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2011

My family and I lived in Boardwalk Homes during our trip to Waterloo for my convocation. I really love this place! It is not a simple hotel room, it is really a home away from home. The house has everything you need! It is clean, spacious and in a very quiet neighbourhood. The shopping area is just 1-mins walking distance. Very convenient! I would recommend it to everyone who is looking for a nice place to live with a less expensive price!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2011

Our family stayed at Boardwalk Homes this past winter while we waited for our home to be finished
7 people (5 adults,2 small children)and the family dog.
The owner was very attentive to all our needs.
The drive was shovelled promptly after each snow.
There was actually space left over afer all were accomodated.
We walked to shopping, the theatre,Tim Hortons.....
We still talk about how much we loved it there!!!
We would absolutely recommend this fab palce to stay!!!

• Stayed March 2011
      Location
      Rooms
Kitchener, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2011

It was the weekend of the Annual Home Depot conference, and every hotel, motel, and B&B was sold out in the tri-city. It was 2 weeks before my wedding and I had received last min notice that my out of town was able to attend my wedding. I was thrilled, until I realized I had nowhere to put them up for the night. That was until I found Board Walk Homes. I was looking on line for any possible alternative and found a possible option…. There is was, Boardwalk Homes Executive Guest Houses. The accommodations were more than stellar!! Breakfast the next morning was AMAZING!!! My entire family sitting around the table and my dad cooking a custom egg breakfast for each person!! I am still on a joyful high from the whole event!! It was exactly what my hubby and I wanted....exactly!!! We would have never been able to do this at a hotel or motel. The house was beautiful and spacious and clean and most of all quite. My family was blown away with the place from the min they walked in. One thing to note is how gracious the host was, our fridge was packed with fresh farm eggs, and market fresh bread and on the table was a huge fruit basket. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING BOARDWALK HOMES!! If I ever get married again (wink) I will definably include Board Walk Homes in my event plans. It was a happily ever after, and the best memory of all was my entire family sitting around a table eating a home cooked fresh breakfast and talking about all the highlights from the night before. It made my wedding unique and one that we will talk about for years to come!!

Room Tip: Call to book
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
Chesley, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2011

Recently, my family had a girls weekend in Kitchener and spent a night at one of the Boardwalk Homes Executive Guest houses in Kitchener. We were extremely pleased with the house! It is beautiful and very nicely and decorated, everything was brand new and very modern. It was extremely clean and we found that we had everything that we needed - fully stocked kitchen with plates, cups, bottle opener, pots, pans, breakfast food, coffee maker, etc.; more than enough bedrooms [7!] with comfy beds and lots of room; and tons of seating at the dining table and in the living room.

We loved that we were able to have the house to ourselves, so that we could cook for ourselves and have a big space to all sit together to talk. Also, it was easy to find and the owners were great to deal with.

Overall we were very pleased and look forward to our next stay with them!

Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kitchener
City Commercial Core
Crowne Plaza Kitchener-Waterloo
Radisson Hotel Kitchener
#2 of 14 in Kitchener
Delta Hotels Waterloo
#2 of 9 in Waterloo

Been to Boardwalk Homes Executive Guest Houses & SUITES!? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Boardwalk Homes Executive Guest Houses & SUITES!

Property: Boardwalk Homes Executive Guest Houses & SUITES!
Address: Countrystone Dr., Kitchener, Ontario N2N 3R9, Canada
Region: Canada > Ontario > Region of Waterloo > Kitchener
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites
Ranked #4 of 8 B&Bs / Inns in Kitchener
Hotel Class:4 star — Boardwalk Homes Executive Guest Houses & SUITES! 4*
Boardwalk Homes brand-new spacious executive guest houses are ideally located in a quiet residential area in Kitchener-Waterloo, yet with essential amenities nearby, and only 5 km to the Universities and RIM campus. Our guest houses are professionally designed with modern interiors and furnishings. There is over 3000sqft living space in each house, with 3+ floors, 4 common/living areas, free hi-speed wireless internet and cable TV, beautiful fireplace, high-end fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities, and an outdoor deck. A self-catered full breakfast is provided.Room rates range from $69-99 per night plus tax, for standard bedrooms with shared bath to large bedrooms, king-size bed and private en-suite. Also, private self-contained luxury suites opening Fall 2011! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Boardwalk Homes Executive Guest Houses & SUITES! reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Boardwalk Homes Executive Guest Houses & SUITES! Kitchener, Region Of Waterloo, Ontario