“Home away from home!”

Boardwalk Homes Executive Guest Houses & SUITES!
Ranked #4 of 8 Kitchener B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 September 2011

Boardwalk homes was the perfect solution for our situation. We sold our condo and built a new home, but we needed an interim place during the build. If you love meeting new people – Boardwalk homes is wonderful – we made friends with beautiful people from Shanghai, Belgium, Malaysia and Australia – just to name a few. We shared a home away from home in the heart of Waterloo!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 September 2011

Twenty of us stayed in this house over five days when we got together from across the country to attend a family wedding. It was perfect for this purpose and I was frequently complimented for such an amazing find! There was so much positive energy at the wedding and much of that had to do with the opportunity for both families to get to know each other beforehand which would not have been possible had we not had the relaxed environment that only a home can offer. Our total accommodation costs were half what we would have spent at a hotel and we had the added benefit of being able to cook our own meals and eat together. The kitchen is well stocked with approximately 30 place settings. Milk, juice, bread and fruit provided for breakfast was a nice surprise.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2011

The house is big, Room is very clear. House keeper is very nice and work hard to make sure you feel comfortable everyday. I love this place.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Ronnie Y
Reviewed 4 July 2011

I was in Waterloo recently on a business trip and stayed with Boardwalk Homes. I have stayed with many different hotels in China, Canada and the US and my one night stay with Boardwalk Homes was indeed a great experience. The house is clean, conformable, spacious and made me feel like a home away from home. It would be worthwhile to try it if you are getting tired of staying with hotels and B&Bs.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank LIAOP
Reviewed 29 June 2011

My family and I lived in Boardwalk Homes during our trip to Waterloo for my convocation. I really love this place! It is not a simple hotel room, it is really a home away from home. The house has everything you need! It is clean, spacious and in a very quiet neighbourhood. The shopping area is just 1-mins walking distance. Very convenient! I would recommend it to everyone who is looking for a nice place to live with a less expensive price!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2011

Our family stayed at Boardwalk Homes this past winter while we waited for our home to be finished
7 people (5 adults,2 small children)and the family dog.
The owner was very attentive to all our needs.
The drive was shovelled promptly after each snow.
There was actually space left over afer all were accomodated.
We walked to shopping, the theatre,Tim Hortons.....
We still talk about how much we loved it there!!!
We would absolutely recommend this fab palce to stay!!!

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed 27 June 2011

It was the weekend of the Annual Home Depot conference, and every hotel, motel, and B&B was sold out in the tri-city. It was 2 weeks before my wedding and I had received last min notice that my out of town was able to attend my wedding. I was thrilled, until I realized I had nowhere to put them up for the night. That was until I found Board Walk Homes. I was looking on line for any possible alternative and found a possible option…. There is was, Boardwalk Homes Executive Guest Houses. The accommodations were more than stellar!! Breakfast the next morning was AMAZING!!! My entire family sitting around the table and my dad cooking a custom egg breakfast for each person!! I am still on a joyful high from the whole event!! It was exactly what my hubby and I wanted....exactly!!! We would have never been able to do this at a hotel or motel. The house was beautiful and spacious and clean and most of all quite. My family was blown away with the place from the min they walked in. One thing to note is how gracious the host was, our fridge was packed with fresh farm eggs, and market fresh bread and on the table was a huge fruit basket. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING BOARDWALK HOMES!! If I ever get married again (wink) I will definably include Board Walk Homes in my event plans. It was a happily ever after, and the best memory of all was my entire family sitting around a table eating a home cooked fresh breakfast and talking about all the highlights from the night before. It made my wedding unique and one that we will talk about for years to come!!

Room Tip: Call to book