“overpriced” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chicopee Ski & Summer Resort

Chicopee Ski & Summer Resort
Ranked #12 of 42 things to do in Kitchener
More attraction details
Owner description: Chicopee is a not-for-profit organization providing affordable outdoor recreation facilities to residents in the Waterloo Region. During the winter, Chicopee offers skiing and snowboarding while in during the summer, Chicopee offers 7km of bike trails, an 18-hole disc golf course, outdoor climbing facilities, 5 Har-Tru Clay Tennis Courts and 6 beach volleyball courts.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“overpriced”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2016

Not happy with this place. People from KW go there since this is the closest place for skiing, and they are using it with such high prices. Instructors are good, but had bad experience with the management that doesn't come even close to the saying "customer is always right". They are not willing to accommodate or help their returning customers. If you don't mind driving rather go to Blue Mountain where for the same prices you can get much better service.

Visited March 2016

Kitchener, Canada
“Poor experience...poorly trained staffers in rental shop”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2016

Ended up with a serious knee sprain due to rented ski bindings not coming loose on a fall. The three times I went skiing had to go back to get bindings adjusted and staffers were having a hard time getting them to work properly.

Never coming back.

Visited February 2016
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great fun with the family tubing!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2016

I went tubing with my family a couple weeks ago and had a great time. I purchased three hours which I would say is excessive unless it's really busy. Two hours was more than enough for us. It was a great time and the hills were well groomed with artificial snow due to the warm weather.

Visited February 2016
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Chicopee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2016

I have taken my grandchildren a few times to the Chicopee Summer programs, and they loved every minute of their experience. I, too, was able to join them on the trampoline, balance apparatus, and the climbing tower, a few years ago, and enjoyed these activities with them. I'm not sure Adults/Seniors are allowed now to go, but it is a great thing for balance, mobility, and just sheer fun! So close to where I live, and so we could walk there.

Visited August 2015
Norwood, Canada
“Nice little getaway without the long drive!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2016

I loved how close this was to my family, when I visited them! I didn't need to do a full day and a half day suited us just fine. Well groomed and not too busy - eve on the weekends!

Visited February 2015