“Female Adult begineer ski lessons suck. Total waste of her time and my money”

Chicopee Ski & Summer Resort
Ranked #12 of 48 things to do in Kitchener
More attraction details
Owner description: Chicopee is a not-for-profit organization providing affordable outdoor recreation facilities to residents in the Waterloo Region. During the winter, Chicopee offers skiing and snowboarding while in during the summer, Chicopee offers 7km of bike trails, an 18-hole disc golf course, outdoor climbing facilities, 5 Har-Tru Clay Tennis Courts and 6 beach volleyball courts.
Reviewed 1 January 2017

Investigated Chicopee adult beginner ski lessons for my fiancee
Will she have a female instructor? (male instructors usually fail to properly instruct females, more of "watch me ski down the hill")
Yes was Chicopee's reply
So I signed her up. First adult beginner lesson- male instructor. Next week she had a bad cold and didn't go and infect others....too bad, no rebate or another lesson. Third week......her instructor was hurt and another male instructor filled in and it was totally....watch me go down the hill. Waste of her time. Next week, forth lesson was cancelled with no notice, as she found out after driving all the way there. When I contacted them....Whiskey Tango Foxtrot ? All I got was sorry we missed contacting you. The 4th lesson was more of the 3rd lesson...watching a male instructor make turns going down the hill
My expectations were that she would have a female instructor...actually instructing her but got a male instructor that mostly made turns down the hill...watch me.
Can't remember if lessons were in Jan or Feb 2015

1  Thank shredder007

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Well I'm biased as I learned to ski here. All types of hills but much too short! It's about 90 seconds down the hill and 10 minutes back up. Nice chalet but crowded. Small ski area, nothing like out West but a good day spent there especially if the little ones are learning to ski or snowboard.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Went tubing down the hill at Chicopee... and I have to say - it was one of the best times I've ever had. What a fantastic event! Absolutely loved it and would go back again.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

A dozen runs, nothing too challenging. Great place for kids to learn how to ski. It can be crowded on the weekend and tickets are not cheap. But if you don't have the time to drive north or you only want two hours of skiing, this is a good place.

Standard chalet food on the inside, slightly overpriced as all hills are.

1  Thank ABRreviews
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Went there on a Saturday with other families from our church. It was a blast! The lines moved reasonably well and everyone had a great time.

There's also a nice little chalet with some decent food.

We can't wait to go back again. Definitely recommend it!

1  Thank Ivhan R