All reviews complimentary breakfast outlet mall fresh fruit the breakfast area african lion safari front desk staff king suite would stay again coffee tea clean rooms off the highway room was large fridge and microwave parking lot bed was very comfortable bagels hampton
Reviewed February 16, 2017

My overall experience for this hotel was really unbelievable. I had this place booked for over 2 weeks. Not once did they say I had to make a deposit before I even had to check in or got there to keep my room. Once we arrived they had issues with my credit card after numerous times & an hour later we ened up just paying cash the room. Even more disappointing was the swimming pool wasn't in service! Our room was small compared to more hotel rooms. Nothing facny a very lumpy king size bed & tv. Also we book the hotel we were never told we would be right beside the laundry room or the stair case! And people did there laundry all night long as well as people up & down the staircase. Honestly the only 2 things I liked was the free all you get eat breakfast buffet that ran from 630/10am . Had a lot of selections & check out was at noon. Other then that I paid way to much for a room , & I don't think I'll ever go back or recommend it.

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed February 16, 2017

This is a wonderful location to stay at especially if on business. Rooms are very business friendly and the staff is excellent!! This is the only hotel I now stay at when in the Waterloo/Kitchener/Cambridge region.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank rickt378
Reviewed February 15, 2017

Musty smell. New sloppy caulking over dark moldy caulking. Disgusting carpet. Furniture as old as my grandmas. Patrons of the Harvey's could wave at me while I laid in bed. Very old mattresses and bedding with stains.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Tiffany B
Reviewed February 15, 2017

Accommodation and service was excellent. Friendly staff. Rooms were clean. The pool unfortunately was closed due to maintenance, not their fault. Hotel close to most amenities. Everything was very good.We'll be back.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed February 15, 2017

We have stayed in this hotel over the last four years or more, but have noticed a serious drop in site quality and drop in maintenance which leads us to looking at alternatives. Some of the staff seem obsessed with work to rule which does lose out on warmth and welcome.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family